• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Silence is bliss....

jimd_21

Well got to love living in the North West. Idaho forum is pretty dull and slow....but hey we don't have the issues other states have with gun rights and the brady bunch. But hey i have a hottie with a nottie body packin for the first time...i am so proud...

Attachments

• pat gun.jpg
    pat gun.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 176

ecocks

I agree with you on the point that it is difficult to rally here due to such a strong Pro-2A/conservative environment. While we can plan on working on positive activities such as eliminating permit-requirements for concealed carry and educating the police and population as to applicable law, we lack an identifiable foe or organization seeking anti-agendas to oppose.

Personally, strictly a personal observation, this is why I feel a [primarily] more socially-oriented and educational organization is the more effective path. Maybe there are other ways to get there though and, believe me, I am all for them trying then out. This is one reason it would seem like we should get in the "next step" officer group to look at some alternatives and consider what works best to get us another step or two (or a mile) down the road.

Alex has some good ideas about things to try and I know Bryan and Chris see some new points of view to bring to the group for the coming year. Let's see how they work out.

Most of all though. I agree that it's great to have a gal that is into shooting and willing to carry. Who better to be watching your back?

cdub

I had anther bad encounter 2day

this is in CDA Sunset bowling made me take off my sidearm they said they have a "no guns polocy" the maniger said i will be going in to talk to the maniger next week some time to see if this is laget i just agreed becuse i was carepooling tonight but other wise i would have declaerd my monney back and i would have left.

I have opencarryed thier before and had no issues so not shure what the deal was 2night.

John Wolver

I had anther bad encounter 2day

this is in CDA Sunset bowling made me take off my sidearm they said they have a "no guns polocy" the maniger said i will be going in to talk to the maniger next week some time to see if this is laget i just agreed becuse i was carepooling tonight but other wise i would have declaerd my monney back and i would have left.

I have opencarryed thier before and had no issues so not shure what the deal was 2night.

let us know asap how it goes.