Thread: Man shot multiple times in chest, but barely hurt

Man shot multiple times in chest, but barely hurt

Story: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...arelyhurt.html

I wonder what type of ammo was used.

Posted on the comments section:
    Zombie? Posted on November 19, 2010 at 9:46 PM by The Velvet Glove.

Either the invasion started, or that gun is broke too, since it has yet to kill anybody

Here we go....I can see it now...the THOUSANDS of post stating "see that's why you need to use _______ caliber..."
    "And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    E nomine Patri, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

"If the rest of the world says: 'War,' I can only say: 'Very well. I do not want war, but no one, however peaceable, can live in peace if his neighbor intends to force a quarrel.'" - Adolf Hitler...

Quote Originally Posted by devildoc5 View Post
    Here we go....I can see it now...the THOUSANDS of post stating "see that's why you need to use _______ caliber..."
    I was going to post "Mayhaps 9mm isn't big enough" but I didn't want to start the WAR. Thanks Doc. We can now blame you.

OT: Do you ever return phone calls?

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    I was going to post "Mayhaps 9mm isn't big enough" but I didn't want to start the WAR. Thanks Doc. We can now blame you.

My Beretta 92FS has 16 rounds of HP, and doubles as a head thumper.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post

Call 45acpaddy's number, that's a better way to reach him.

Been harassed by the police? Yelled at by the anti-gun neighbors? Mother doesn't approve?

Then this is the place for you! Click here to get back at them!

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    My Beretta 92FS has 16 rounds of HP, and doubles as a head thumper.
    And if you get your flower holster that would help, the BG would be so distracted by that.....

Please make one and post pics I gotta see that.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Now, now, a Beretta 92 is NOT a head bonker. For that, you need a Swiss K31 7.5 rifle...*

(Long story - Reader's Digest condensed version: On gun broker, several years ago, some yahoo [who didn't know any history I guess] tried to tell people that the stock on his K31 was scratched up because the Swiss paratrooper used it to bonk German heads during WWII. Of course, we all had a good laugh, since there weren't Swiss paratroopers during WWII and the Swiss and Germans were never at war with each other....)

Edited to add: Ah, found the original description: "Here is another one for the Collectors! A Swiss Schmidt-Rubin K31 7.5x55 Caliber Bolt Action Swiss WW II Army Rifle. This gun was well used in the war, considering its age and use, and has some normal scuffing and wear around the butt end of the stock. Sometimes soldiers would creep up on the sleeping enemy if he was alone and bonk him on the head with his rifle if he was running low on ammunition; This would also keep the noise level down so as not to alert the rest of the enemy's camp! Side sling mounts and Hardwood stock standard equipment. Just the thing for any History buff! Add this one to your Collection Today!"
    Last edited by oneeyeross; 11-20-2010 at 11:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by geojohn View Post
    Story: http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...arelyhurt.html

I wonder what type of ammo was used.
    Certainly not the kind I carry.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

My guess is either an airsoft or pellet gun.
    Last edited by Nosrac; 11-20-2010 at 11:52 AM.

It was a 500 S&W. The guy was just wearing an "S" on his shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron1124 View Post
    It was a 500 S&W. The guy was just wearing an "S" on his shirt.
    +1

I knew those wheel guns were to expensive to ACTUALLY be worth it!!!
    "And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    E nomine Patri, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

"If the rest of the world says: 'War,' I can only say: 'Very well. I do not want war, but no one, however peaceable, can live in peace if his neighbor intends to force a quarrel.'" - Adolf Hitler...

Quote Originally Posted by GreenIsFaster View Post
    Call 45acpaddy's number, that's a better way to reach him.
    Heh, I would, but I don't got Paddy's ## Thus I figure he'd read a post ... maybe

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    And if you get your flower holster that would help, the BG would be so distracted by that.....

Please make one and post pics I gotta see that.
    I am working on it...itt is a little more complicated than it appeared. I am going to work on making IWB and OWB holsters for my sidearms, form my own kydex, cut my own leather, and attach my own flowery patterns LOL
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    I am working on it...itt is a little more complicated than it appeared. I am going to work on making IWB and OWB holsters for my sidearms, form my own kydex, cut my own leather, and attach my own flowery patterns LOL
    I am imagining a Martha Stewart like show were you are showing how to frill up your holster....
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    I am imagining a Martha Stewart like show were you are showing how to frill up your holster....
    "today we're going to make a cute little holster for our pistols, with a little flower motif ..."