Thread: Support Open Carry..buy MOC Merchandise!

Support Open Carry..buy MOC Merchandise!

Take a look at our Coins and T-shirts. The proceeds go directly to advancing open carry in Michigan. Thank you for your support.

http://www.michiganopencarry.org/?q=merchandise

We need to get tall sizes available.

I really want a shirt, but the average T-shirt is simply too short, even if I go a size or two larger. Don't ask me how, but somehow I managed to get to be 6'1" and only have a 28" leg inseam. Being 'all torso' sucks.
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

duely noted. i will bring it up at tuesdays team speak meeting at 9pm
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!

Jon, these shirts do run on the longer side. I also have the all torso problem. I should always be an XL but alot of times they are to short so I end up buying XXL. If you want I would be more than happy to meet up with you so you can try a few on. Be aware they so shrink up quite a bit.

The available sizes are Med., XL, XXL, 3XL and 4XL. There are no larges.
    Last edited by RandyK; 11-21-2010 at 07:52 PM.

well that cats out of the bag,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, see cat at left. i did bring it up to the leadership though!
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!

Sweet, thanks. I gotta get the TS info so I can join the next meeting.
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.