Thread: New Open Carry Sticker

New Open Carry Sticker

We just posted a new open carry sticker that is not location specific so any group can enjoy it at cost on CafePress.

If you are interested in bulk orders please let me know I can go down to $1 / sticker + shipping with a private printer, but need at least 250 stickers to be ordered.

http://www.cafepress.com/sboc.487441809

A specific SBOC sticker is here: http://www.cafepress.com/sboc.489042035
    Last edited by hgreen; 11-21-2010 at 06:53 PM.

Great sticker! But, why a Highpoint?

Just ordered 2 stickers. One for each side of my back window cause you can never have too much open carry pride.

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
    Nice sticker.

I was checking out the OC T-shirts and found this:

http://www.cafepress.com/+concealed_...hirt,459506164

"hams"?

ETA: Why would you advertise that you're carrying concealed, anyway? If you're going to do that you'd be much better off carrying it openly. Then you wouldn't need a T-shirt designed by a (insert favorite derogatory term here).
    Last edited by Bookman; 11-22-2010 at 07:14 AM.
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Quote Originally Posted by Bookman View Post
    I was checking out the OC T-shirts and found this:

http://www.cafepress.com/+concealed_...hirt,459506164

"hams"?
    Hmm... That's one toasty holster!
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Quote Originally Posted by Bookman View Post
    ETA: Why would you advertise that you're carrying concealed, anyway?
    If I happened to live someplace that only gave CCW permits but did not allow OC, I would absolutely wear a shirt like that.

Its a sign of protest against them restricting a fundamental right, as well as going against the stigma that people are somehow better off having their heads in the sand about the benefits of an armed society.

Quote Originally Posted by hgreen View Post
    If I happened to live someplace that only gave CCW permits but did not allow OC, I would absolutely wear a shirt like that.
    Same here!

Its a sign of protest against them restricting a fundamental right, as well as going against the stigma that people are somehow better off having their heads in the sand about the benefits of an armed society.
    Good point. It's been raised here before. I'm not sure why people keep asking others "why in the world would..." when it's been explained several times.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.