Thread: Why I carry in Pitt county...

Why I carry in Pitt county...

It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Besides the first one being in Beaufort county, all of these remind me that my apt complex had a small string of break in attempts last thursday/friday.

My apt has two separate buildings, and they tried to get in on the other building. From what i've heard, the thieves tried to get in through the back windows - this is where living on the 3rd floor is helpful, lol.
    Taurus PT1911 .45 ACP. Carried in condition 1, with a total of 25 rounds.

Vice President of Students for Concealed Carry on Campus, ECU Chapter

mattwestm
    Quote Originally Posted by elixin77 View Post
    Besides the first one being in Beaufort county, all of these remind me that my apt complex had a small string of break in attempts last thursday/friday.

My apt has two separate buildings, and they tried to get in on the other building. From what i've heard, the thieves tried to get in through the back windows - this is where living on the 3rd floor is helpful, lol.
    Yeah, it kinda sucks moving everything in on upper floors, but I like the added security. The only way in my apartment is the back window or the front door. They'd need a ladder to get in the window.

Here is one from the New Bern, Craven County, side of the house.

http://www.newbernsj.com/news/histor...ew-police.html

mattwestm
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearfoot View Post

Wow, being in prison surely "rehabilitated" him.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearfoot View Post

<sarcasm>
    This story is OBVIOUSLY made up.

Mr. Squires was a convicted felon, so there is NO POSSIBLE WAY he could have been in possession of a firearm. Federal and NC State laws BOTH prohibit that.

Since everyone knows that "gun control" laws work, and EVERYONE obeys them, there is simply no way that Mr. Squires possessed a gun, let alone fired a gun at a police officer.

</sarcasm>
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964