Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New pro second amendment group !!!!

New pro second amendment group !!!!

There is a new pro 2nd amendment group forming it has a great president he has alot of knowledge on open carry also.. Memberships are also available!!!
    John will do great things

(Citizens League For Self Defense)
    http://www.citizensleaguesd.com/

Quote Originally Posted by NHCGRPR45 View Post
    really??? oh joy
    That reads to be somewhat sarcastic in meaning, does that imply you are not "thrilled" about another group on the block?

If so...why?

I cant believe the very first post after mine was an officer of a pro 2nd amendment group being sarcastic!!!!

M.O.C. isnt what it once was and never will be again!!!

Talking

The more pro gun groups out their the better !

Better to have 100 groups with 10 of more members =1000+

Than 5 groups with 100 members each DO THE MATH=500+
    There i did it for you !

Quote Originally Posted by mastiff69 View Post

There i did it for you !

long time no see mastiff

magic number of the day 535 can you figure out what it means??

Yup been up to my neck in busy work at work and home. just got the alarm system finished & trained the doggy for my wife's extra backup.
    Average 1 in 10 houses in battle creek have been broken into !

535 lottery number ?
    Oh and i won't even comment on the second post ( it speaks LOUD and clear )

Hey Mastiff...long time no hear. Hope all are doing fine. I understand the "busy" work, I've been retired 6yrs and need a job to get some rest...retirement sucks by the way.

Wish you would have bet me Cabman....I could use $5......it does stink being right sometimes.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by WARCHILD View Post
    Hey Mastiff...long time no hear. Hope all are doing fine. I understand the "busy" work, I've been retired 6yrs and need a job to get some rest...retirement sucks by the way.

Wish you would have bet me Cabman....I could use $5......it does stink being right sometimes.
    I know I was like man i wanna bet him but couldnt find it in me to loose money!!!

Ive been retired for 6 months and have worked harder in the last 6 months then I ever have......

the 535 is what i weighed in today!!!!!for a total of 155 pounds gone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cabman1 View Post
    I know I was like man i wanna bet him but couldnt find it in me to loose money!!!

Ive been retired for 6 months and have worked harder in the last 6 months then I ever have......

WOW man just WOW.
    CONGRATULATIONS! That's fabulous. I've never had a weight problem so I can't say I understand your experiences, but I have family members who were and have seen what they went through.
    I wish you continued luck and good health.

really??? oh joy
    why the negativity?

no negativity at all, i wish cabman and john all the luck in the world. the assumption of negativity was a bit premature, although it certainly could have been seen that way.

apologies, to any who were insulted or felt that i was trying to be sarcastic.

Shaun McElroy
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
    Divide and conquer!

Quote Originally Posted by dougwg View Post
    Divide and conquer!

Indeed.
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!

Great job Cabman! You are going to be an inspiration to a lot of people and a great role model to your family. Back on topic, any new pro 2A group is good news in my book. Welcome to the fight!

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by mastiff69 View Post

There i did it for you !
    I think I lost brain cells reading that post.

That's the most incorrect, illogical and shallow statement I've head in a very long time.

I cant believe the very first post after mine was an officer of a pro 2nd amendment group being sarcastic!!!!

Define Ironic:

Coming to a Firearms Rights Organization/Website to Promote another Firearms Rights Organization/Website while Deriding some other Firearms Rights Organization/Website.

United We Succeed, Divided We Fail.

no negativity at all, i wish cabman and john all the luck in the world. the assumption of negativity was a bit premature, although it certainly could have been seen that way.

apologies, to any who were insulted or felt that i was trying to be sarcastic.

Shaun McElroy
    I don't want to falsely accuse either. Can you explain the meaning of your comment if meant to be other than sarcastic?

The follow up posts by others seem to support the negative view:

Doug: divide and conquer....what's up with that Doug?

Shaun: indeed... support of an implied negative?

Then right away the focus is on bashing Cabman for voicing his concern that an MOC officer would make such a comment, without explanation.

Given the posts, as made, without explanation of their intent; what other meaning can be derived from them except negativity.

BTW: I don't recall seeing such negative responses with all the hype of the new UFO is coming.... how did that work out for you guys...did it divide and conquer too?

JMO....yeah I know...don't mean squat...

I wish this new group the best! I'm excited to see the steps they take to further/promote our 2nd Ammendment rights in our state.

Quote Originally Posted by PDinDetroit View Post
    Define Ironic:

Coming to a Firearms Rights Organization/Website to Promote another Firearms Rights Organization/Website while Deriding some other Firearms Rights Organization/Website.

United We Succeed, Divided We Fail.
    Agreed...but you may also want to include the Secretary of MOC's post (the 2nd post in this thread) with your comment above. Looks like he is prematurely judging this new 2A group and assuming the negative about them when he knows nothing of this new group. In other words it sounds like he is prejudice.

IF he is prejudice against things such as gun groups, it makes me wonder what other people/things he is prejudice of...

Methinks that far too many in this thread are jumping to conclusions on both sides.

Also just BC a gun rights group or any group is not moving in the direction you want it to does not mean it is going to the dogs. It just means you and the group have divergent ideas. IMOP there is nothing wrong with a group of people who are unhappy or feel that a group is not doing what they want organizing their own group. That is the beauty of this country we have the freedom to do so!

Also this would be the place to post such an announcement as this group has no ties to any state group other than being a place to meet and talk.
    Last edited by autosurgeon; 11-23-2010 at 08:31 AM.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Quote Originally Posted by autosurgeon View Post
    Methinks that far too many in this thread are jumping to conclusions on both sides.

Also just BC a gun rights group or any group is not moving in the direction you want it to does not mean it is going to the dogs. It just means you and the group have divergent ideas. IMOP there is nothing wrong with a group of people who are unhappy or feel that a group is not doing what they want organizing their own group. That is the beauty of this country we have the freedom to do so!

Also this would be the place to post such an announcement as this group has no ties to any state group other than being a place to meet and talk.
    Agreed, which is why I asked the posts to be clarified as to their meaning or intent. Granted, Cabman's comment about MOC may have been a bad choice; but understandable given the nature of the comment.

If the members of this state support individual rights as claimed; why are so many posts that don't "fit" the groups ideals, met with negative comments and flame posts? Practice what we preach comes to mind but doesn't seem to be applied too much lately.
    I support ANY individual person, group, organization that stands to fight for our rights in any form. I may not agree with their methods but I can support their cause without being involved with the group.

JMO...as usual

Whoa! Where did MOC come in here? This is OCDO, my friend.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQ View Post
    Read the second post. This was all started by the reply made; by an MOC board member. Cabman based his comment on that reply.

Quote Originally Posted by TheQ View Post
    I believe Cabman made the reference to MOC because one of their officers (Secretary) made what appears to be a negative comment. SOME may see that an officer that represents an organization, represents said organization at all times.
    Last edited by T Vance; 11-23-2010 at 09:46 AM.

An off-topic Way To Go! from me. I've struggled with weight most of my life and can appreciate the difficulties...big respect from me for turning it around.

An on-topic Way To Go! for the new gun group. Let's hit 'em from all sides

Bronson
    Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast