• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New pro second amendment group !!!!

cabman1

I cant believe the very first post after mine was an officer of a pro 2nd amendment group being sarcastic!!!!

M.O.C. isnt what it once was and never will be again!!!

mastiff69

Yup been up to my neck in busy work at work and home. just got the alarm system finished & trained the doggy for my wife's extra backup.
Average 1 in 10 houses in battle creek have been broken into !

535 lottery number ?
Oh and i won't even comment on the second post ( it speaks LOUD and clear )

WARCHILD

Hey Mastiff...long time no hear. Hope all are doing fine. I understand the "busy" work, I've been retired 6yrs and need a job to get some rest...retirement sucks by the way.

Wish you would have bet me Cabman....I could use $5...:D...it does stink being right sometimes.

cabman1

Hey Mastiff...long time no hear. Hope all are doing fine. I understand the "busy" work, I've been retired 6yrs and need a job to get some rest...retirement sucks by the way.

Wish you would have bet me Cabman....I could use $5...:D...it does stink being right sometimes.

I know I was like man i wanna bet him but couldnt find it in me to loose money!!!

Ive been retired for 6 months and have worked harder in the last 6 months then I ever have......

the 535 is what i weighed in today!!!!!for a total of 155 pounds gone!!!

WARCHILD

I know I was like man i wanna bet him but couldnt find it in me to loose money!!!

Ive been retired for 6 months and have worked harder in the last 6 months then I ever have......

WOW man just WOW.
CONGRATULATIONS! That's fabulous. I've never had a weight problem so I can't say I understand your experiences, but I have family members who were and have seen what they went through.
I wish you continued luck and good health.

NHCGRPR45

no negativity at all, i wish cabman and john all the luck in the world. the assumption of negativity was a bit premature, although it certainly could have been seen that way.

apologies, to any who were insulted or felt that i was trying to be sarcastic.

Shaun McElroy

scot623

Great job Cabman! You are going to be an inspiration to a lot of people and a great role model to your family. Back on topic, any new pro 2A group is good news in my book. Welcome to the fight!

PDinDetroit

I cant believe the very first post after mine was an officer of a pro 2nd amendment group being sarcastic!!!!

M.O.C. isnt what it once was and never will be again!!!

Define Ironic:

Coming to a Firearms Rights Organization/Website to Promote another Firearms Rights Organization/Website while Deriding some other Firearms Rights Organization/Website.

United We Succeed, Divided We Fail.

WARCHILD

no negativity at all, i wish cabman and john all the luck in the world. the assumption of negativity was a bit premature, although it certainly could have been seen that way.

apologies, to any who were insulted or felt that i was trying to be sarcastic.

Shaun McElroy

I don't want to falsely accuse either. Can you explain the meaning of your comment if meant to be other than sarcastic?

The follow up posts by others seem to support the negative view:

Doug: divide and conquer....what's up with that Doug?

Shaun: indeed... support of an implied negative?

Then right away the focus is on bashing Cabman for voicing his concern that an MOC officer would make such a comment, without explanation.

Given the posts, as made, without explanation of their intent; what other meaning can be derived from them except negativity.

BTW: I don't recall seeing such negative responses with all the hype of the new UFO is coming.... how did that work out for you guys...did it divide and conquer too?

JMO....yeah I know...don't mean squat...

T Vance

Define Ironic:

Coming to a Firearms Rights Organization/Website to Promote another Firearms Rights Organization/Website while Deriding some other Firearms Rights Organization/Website.

United We Succeed, Divided We Fail.

Agreed...but you may also want to include the Secretary of MOC's post (the 2nd post in this thread) with your comment above. Looks like he is prematurely judging this new 2A group and assuming the negative about them when he knows nothing of this new group. In other words it sounds like he is prejudice.

IF he is prejudice against things such as gun groups, it makes me wonder what other people/things he is prejudice of...

autosurgeon

Methinks that far too many in this thread are jumping to conclusions on both sides.

Also just BC a gun rights group or any group is not moving in the direction you want it to does not mean it is going to the dogs. It just means you and the group have divergent ideas. IMOP there is nothing wrong with a group of people who are unhappy or feel that a group is not doing what they want organizing their own group. That is the beauty of this country we have the freedom to do so!

Also this would be the place to post such an announcement as this group has no ties to any state group other than being a place to meet and talk.

Last edited: