• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Question

polekat

Would a link to 4 FREE (for now) interactive digital versions (on the internet) of gun magazines that are sold on news stands be appropriate?

polekat

If I do not hear that it would be wrong to post it......I'll post it here.

The link has to do with guns, holsters and other things that are needed to open carry.........right :)

J.Gleason

Banned
Thank you Polekat. Very much appreciated and No your post does not violate any rules. As most of us carry handguns for personal defense I think offering these magazines is very appropriate and besides they are free and not for sale.

TyGuy

I think the NRA puts their publications online also. I know for sure that "First Freedom" is online, as that's the one that I get in the mail.

polekat

I emailed the magazine company before I posted here. When I asked if reading was free and if I could pass the link around, I received this reply:

Absolutely, tell all of your friends. There is more value for our advertisers with the exposure the online issues create than we can make up by selling issues. Subscribe to all of them. We may start to charge for subscriptions, but I don't see it in the near future.
Thanks for reading! Be sure to buy from our advertisers and tell them you saw it in the FMG Publications!
Thanks,

Scott McGregor
FMG Publications
800-553-7780

hardballer

Now that was fun... Great mags and filled with info that I enjoy reading... Plus many of the ads are clickable so if you have an interest, you can go right to their web site. Nice.