• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AMAZING AUDIO FILE ~ OC problem in Hoover ~ Supervisor response!

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
I don't know that guy, so he has no Rights and should be disarmed on a hot scene so that if the BG is still hanging around.....

In order to have Rights, you have to be close personal friends of the LEO who shows up. If not, then 'protect and serve' means 'make you an easy target.'

I am forever confused by the notion that those who are supposed to protect us think that their safety should come before ours... Even to a point of making us LESS safe for their own pleasure. Who are they there for again? Don't they brag about being such heros, facing danger every day, etc? And in the exact situation where we whom they serve need that protection the most, they move only one baby step away from using us as human shields?

"Officer Safety" is one of the most counter-intuitive concepts thus far discovered by science. It proves that the Police has no obligation, or even desire, to protect anyone but their own interests as a government agent.

If respecting the Rights of Citizens is too scary/dangerous for you, maybe you shouldn't be a Cop?