• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Alamogordo 2nd Amendment Task Force

Jizzzle

My 2nd Amendment group here in NM is Raffling off another gun. A Taurus Judge. I attached the flyer. You can also get more information here at this website.

www.alamogordo2atf.com

Here's the flyer. If one of you guys win, we would ship it to you but you would be responsible for finding an FFL as well as paying the transfer fee. Which is normally like 15 or 20 bucks.

If you are interested in tickets, I'll send you an invoice through paypal for however many tickets you want. So that it's 100% covered and legit. Then I'll send you ticket numbers or the actual stubs if you want them. Good luck to you all.

Taurus Judge Raffle!
The Alamogordo 2nd Amendment Task Force is proud to offer you a chance at this fine firearm. The A2ATF is a non-profit organization in Alamogordo NM who’s objectives are to Educate, Encourage and Empower the People. We are present in the community promoting civil rights concerning the right to freedom of speech, and of course our right to keep and bear arms. All proceeds benefit the A2ATF, which in turn benefit you.

$3 A ticket or 10 tickets for $20

Taurus Judge
2in Barrel
Fiber Optic Sight
.45 LC and .410 Shot Shell compatible
Drawing will be held on the 30th of January 2011 at 2pm National Guard Armory, Alamogordo NM

You are not required to be present to win.

Matthew St. John
757-749-0727

or

Frank Gebbia
575-551-6691

Attachments

• DSC00910.jpg
    DSC00910.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 133
Last edited: