Thread: thanksgiving parade

thanksgiving parade

Anyone oc'ed at the thanksgiving parade. or heard of any encounters while doing so? If its not raining the wife and I plan on going and was curious.
    Last edited by nate0486; 11-23-2010 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nate0486 View Post
    Anyone oc'ed at the thanksgiving parade. or heard of any encounters while doing so? If its not raining the wife and I plan on going and was curious.
    I OC last two Motown Parade's (woodward & GD River area) no one seem to notice or seem to care. DPD just gave a double take or friendly nod, non-eventful both times. BTW since last turkey day I OC w/Blackhawk Level 3 in crowded downtown events or venues, with a bug chaser.
    While some people seem to sort of avoided standing next to me, I found many more gravitating to being in close proximity to the area I was in, same thing at the last two fireworks.
    "Liberty's too precious a thing to be buried in books...Men should hold it up in front of them every single day of their lives and say: 'I'm free to think and to speak. My ancestors couldn't. I can. And my children will."
    ,,, So Mote Be

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.-- JC

thanks for the feedback!!

Not about the parade, but appropriate thread;

We wish everyone a safe and happy day, with family and friends for Thanksgiving.
    Even in these hard times, there is much to be thankful for.

Brewer family

Quote Originally Posted by WARCHILD View Post
    Not about the parade, but appropriate thread;

We wish everyone a safe and happy day, with family and friends for Thanksgiving.
    Even in these hard times, there is much to be thankful for.

Brewer family
    Same to you (and all), from a former Shiawassee County (born/raised) resident now living in Macomb County.
    "I like users who quote smellslikemichigan in their signature lines." - fozzy71