• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

thanksgiving parade

nate0486

Anyone oc'ed at the thanksgiving parade. or heard of any encounters while doing so? If its not raining the wife and I plan on going and was curious.

Last edited:

Master Control

Anyone oc'ed at the thanksgiving parade. or heard of any encounters while doing so? If its not raining the wife and I plan on going and was curious.

I OC last two Motown Parade's (woodward & GD River area) no one seem to notice or seem to care. DPD just gave a double take or friendly nod, non-eventful both times. BTW since last turkey day I OC w/Blackhawk Level 3 in crowded downtown events or venues, with a bug chaser.
While some people seem to sort of avoided standing next to me, I found many more gravitating to being in close proximity to the area I was in, same thing at the last two fireworks.

WARCHILD

Not about the parade, but appropriate thread;

We wish everyone a safe and happy day, with family and friends for Thanksgiving.
Even in these hard times, there is much to be thankful for.

Brewer family

fozzy71

Not about the parade, but appropriate thread;

We wish everyone a safe and happy day, with family and friends for Thanksgiving.
Even in these hard times, there is much to be thankful for.

Brewer family

Same to you (and all), from a former Shiawassee County (born/raised) resident now living in Macomb County.