• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Robbers upset by victim's lack of money

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
http://www.wauwatosanow.com/news/110018764.html
A man was robbed while walking in East Tosa, but the robbers were disappointed that he only had $1 in his wallet.

According to a Wauwatosa police report:

The 23-year-old man had gotten off the bus and was walking in the 6400 block of North Avenue when a man approached and took his elbow. He led him into a parking lot, where an accomplice was waiting behind a building.

The duo took the victim's cell phone, MP3 and wallet. When they found little money in the wallet they accused him of holding out on them.

"We might have to bust out the gun and pop you," one of the robbers said.

They took his driver's license and other IDs and told him they now knew where he lived.

Mlutz

Another reason to leave the id in the car... (In this case, leave it in your home.)

M

McX

if the criminals are upset at the victims lack of money, they would be absolutely outraged here!

AaronS

All I can say is "two in the center mass".
Happy this man was able to make it home. I do have to wonder if his door will get kicked in soon... Hope he has a gun at home.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
I would have said....YES, You now know where I reside....PLEASE come on over tonight, I will have a surprise for you & your pal...... 8 rounds of 00 buck, followed by 30 from the AR-15....& if your corpses are still twitching 17 from the Glock34........... AFTER THIS i would borrow someones pitbull or German Shepard for a few months, incase I am not home when they show up.

I love being a 6'6" 300 pound HUGE Tattooed B.A.M.F. !!! No one messes with me...they always go for easier pickings....LOL I always have that angry look on my face. The - I will kill you for no good reason look - look.

Last edited:

Mlutz

I would have said....YES, You now know where I reside....PLEASE come on over tonight, I will have a surprise for you & your pal...... 8 rounds of 00 buck, followed by 30 from the AR-15....& if your corpses are still twitching 17 from the Glock34........... AFTER THIS i would borrow someones pitbull or German Shepard for a few months, incase I am not home when they show up.

American Pit Bull Terriers are NOT PROTECTION dogs... Unless you wanted the apbt to lick the guy to death...

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
I agree, but he did not have a gun.....I would have.

I love that scene..Tom Cruise does the double Mozambique Drill..to perfection in this movie. He trained for about a month with a former British SAS commando using live rounds prior to the movie.

Last edited:

hardballer

I agree, but he did not have a gun.....I would have.

I love that scene..Tom Cruise does the double Mozambique Drill..to perfection in this movie. He trained for about a month with a former British SAS commando using live rounds prior to the movie.

+1

Always have Sergeant Alvin York's favorite sidearm with me...