Thread: CC v OC Poll

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States

CC v OC Poll

I thought you guys might be interested in this. You'll probably have to join to participate, but it's free, anyway. They don't even take donations.

http://tinyurl.com/25tvaf7
    Last edited by Bookman; 11-24-2010 at 05:47 AM.
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Banned
    Do you have a full url? I don't click on tinyurls. You have no idea where they will take you until you get there.

Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
    Go to rugerforum.net>forums>CCW>CC v OC poll
    "All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"I like people who stand on the Constitution... unless they're using it to wipe their feet." - Jon E Hutcherson

Well from how i see it they are not friendly to OC as it is by the way the poll is going, and typed up. I all most never use my CCW permit as it is intended and I personally DO NOT like the idea of having to pay for a permission slip to practice my rights. I only got it so i would not be violating the law by carrying a loaded gun in the car.
    Last edited by zack991; 11-24-2010 at 11:29 AM.