• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

shame on us [nwi]

country69

why is it we run and hide when we see or hear something wrong.there was a gun fight on the 150th block of northcote in east chicago a few weeks a ago.there was alot of calls to the leo's but only 2 people came out of there homes to bare wittness to what happened.i am saying DO NOT GET IN THE POLICE'S WAY BUT BE THERE EYES AND EARS.the trouble makers take over because people will not take a stand.and don't tell me fear that is a crock, soldiers are scared to when it hits the fan but they stand there ground.GET INVOLED.be there for the people around you ,say no,call the police,TAKE A STAND.some say to move, and when you do they win.i am involed with the watch program,i will not run,i will help the police take back our streets.

hogeaterf6

Not sure but good job on the watch program. If I heard shots, I'd go see what was going down. But then again i live in the country.

country69

i have been to meetings for the watch.and what i see is alot of people want someone else to do the hard stuff for them while they coware in the corner.if you are not willing to take a stand than stop complaning.you got to help yourself if all you do is watch [and that is all you should do]and TELL the police what you saw.they need the info to do there job.

protect our rights

i have been to meetings for the watch.and what i see is alot of people want someone else to do the hard stuff for them while they coware in the corner.if you are not willing to take a stand than stop complaning.you got to help yourself if all you do is watch [and that is all you should do]and TELL the police what you saw.they need the info to do there job.

Good for you Country69, Only problem with that is there does seem to be places in this country that have been proven to have witnesses murdered weeks beofre trial. Not saying that its like this where you live, just saying. Now me personally depending on what it was and who it was I would help the police. If well know highly dangerous gang/mob then I'm soory but w/e he did is in no way worth the risk of my wife and or daughter. Now if i was single bring 'em on. My house looks like japans armory.:shocker: