• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jackson TN area

scooter71

Hello All
I'll be down in the Jackson/Bells TN area next week and was wondering if there was any city codes as far as where OC or CC is not promitted. IM LTCH in Indiana and i know that TN honors Indiana's LTCH.

Thanks in advance
Scott

Oh Shoot

Hello All
I'll be down in the Jackson/Bells TN area next week and was wondering if there was any city codes as far as where OC or CC is not promitted. IM LTCH in Indiana and i know that TN honors Indiana's LTCH.

Thanks in advance
Scott

Local law is preempted by state law.
The only local law that was grandfathered in locally are on municipal park carry, but only place I know of where that is in effect is Knoxville.
There are some old Jim Crow ordinances here and there around the state that aren't enforced. On the level of the four way stop with a signal flag while riding horses type thing.

- OS

Last edited: