• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone OC in Jefferson City?

iCreek

I guess I need to do some homework, new to OC, but have my MO CCW. Thinking about doing some OC but understand different towns/cities have the laws that differ. How does one learn what is legal? I guess call City Hall and ask?

Anyone Open Carry in Jefferson City?

Big Boy

Basically what you need to do is look through the cities weapon ordinances. They can generally be found online. As long as there is nothing baring OC it is legal.