• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spotting a hidden gun

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Well played! Why isn't this clause on every law? Yes officer, I was speeding but...

Well it is in this law.... but I will tell you that the argument will not hold up in court.
RCW 46.61.400

Basic rule and maximum limits.

</B>(1) No person shall drive a vehicle on a highway at a speed greater than is reasonable and prudent under the conditions and having regard to the actual and potential hazards then existing. In every event speed shall be so controlled as may be necessary to avoid colliding with any person, vehicle or other conveyance on or entering the highway in compliance with legal requirements and the duty of all persons to use due care.

xxx.jakk.xxx

A tip for concealing that I just recently discovered. If you're going to conceal and haven't done so much, do it in small amounts. I have been carrying my gun concealed for about 9-10 hours a day for the last week or so and I am definitely feeling it. I was carrying front to the right in an IWB. It worked great and I could do any type of activity without it becoming apparent. No printing, no showing and it was fairly comfortable. The only problem is that my back is now killing me because my body was carrying itself differently without my trying to have it be. The lower right side of my back has apparently been doing something to try to make sure the gun stayed concealed without me knowingly doing it. It started a few days ago and hasn't gone away even though I haven't been concealing and just been resting recently.

So yeah, be careful not to overdo the conceal thing. It may not happen to everyone, but muscles tightening and doing "odd" things to compensate for the bulge you're trying to hide can hurt after a while...