• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Happy Thanksgiving!

amlevin

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. Be sure and enjoy that traditional nap on the couch as well.

2.gif

Ruby

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I am thankful for the blessing of freedom, thankful for the Constitution, and especially thankful for the 2A! I am thankful for all my friends on this board. Stay safe!

Ruby

And, thank you, sempercarry, and all who are serving and all who have served. Even with all the problems this country has, we all have sooooooo much to be thankful for. Bless all the our troops, past and present.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
And, thank you, sempercarry, and all who are serving and all who have served. Even with all the problems this country has, we all have sooooooo much to be thankful for. Bless all the our troops, past and present.

Remember when the President used to have a warm meal with the troops?

[video]http://www.breitbart.tv/president-bush-makes-surprise-thanksgiving-visit-to-iraq-2003/[/video]

Last edited:

amzbrady

I am thankfull for all those who have lived and died fighting for Americans Freedoms. I am also thankfull my water lines have not froze up.
Happy Thankgiving everyone, have a safe and happy holiday.

Last edited:

Bill Starks

State Researcher
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Thanksgiving is an emotional holiday.
People travel thousands of miles to be
with people they only see once a year...
And then discover once a year is way too often.

May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize

21 degrees and snowing here in Spokane

Squeak

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Thanksgiving is an emotional holiday.
People travel thousands of miles to be
with people they only see once a year...
And then discover once a year is way too often.

May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize

21 degrees and snowing here in Spokane
65 here in Port Orchard!.........................................WAIT! That's INSIDE! Nevermind! Scewed up again!:confused:

sempercarry

Yeah, that would have been pretty awesome gogo. Not so sure I would like to sit and have a meal with our current Commander in Chief. We were served a great meal by our CO, SgtMaj and a few other officers.

Last edited:

.45ACPaddy

Well, regardless of your surroundings and company, thank you for serving and taking an oath to protect the Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Sure, it's after thanksgiving now, but hey, better late than never. Happy Thanksgiving guys!

Squeak

Yeah, that would have been pretty awesome gogo. Not so sure I would like to sit and have a meal with our current Commander in Chief. We were served a great meal by our CO, SgtMaj and a few other officers.
Ya gotta love those SgtMajs, right! Be careful,my friend!

golddigger14s

Activist Member
M3p

Happy turkey day back at you and to everyone else as well. If you intend to go hunting in traditional thanksgiving day style, you might want to consider one of these:
http://www.fnherstal.com/index.php?id=658

Enjoy!

That electronic .50 cal is the same gun we use on our Avenger Air Defense Vehicles. The guns are literaly from WWII. They were used on aircraft like the Mustangs. They still rock-n-roll.