Thread: Best video for constitutional concealed carry this should be an ad on t.v.

Best video for constitutional concealed carry this should be an ad on t.v.

Awsome video!!!

See the video at

http://wisconsinccw.org/

Don

This link makes my system crash....
    IF YOU WANT TO BURN OUR AMERICAN FLAG, PLEASE WRAP YOURSELF UP IN IT FIRST...

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyridn View Post
    Awsome video!!!

See the video at

Don
    Yup, agreed, awesome, especially if more than "the choir" sees it.

Banned
    This video needs to be made into a commercial that can be viewed on TV throughout Wisconsin.

Excellent!

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyridn View Post
    Awsome video!!!

See the video at

Don
    I developed the script for that ad with Tim Schmidt, Founder of the USCCA. A couple weeks ago.

WCI and the USCCA DO have plans to run that ad on radio stations across the state.

Stay tuned.
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman View Post
    I developed the script for that ad with Tim Schmidt, Founder of the USCCA. A couple weeks ago.

WCI and the USCCA DO have plans to run that ad on radio stations across the state.

Stay tuned.
    Fantastic!
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    Very good!!!

Stay tuned.

Good job putting this video together......it's a video that will compel an emotional positive response to Constitutional Carry for Wisconsin. You guys are doing an amazing job, keep up the good work, and carry on!!!

Don

Regular Member Have Gun - Will Carry's Avatar

Stay tuned.
    Excellent!!! The video is nice, but not necessary - even the audio spot running on the radio alone should get people's attention. I would think that most folks will react favorably to hearing it, unless they're anti to begin with. (And as the man said, "Some [people] you just can't reach.")
    “There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other.” - John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    Experience? Experience means political success, which means (today) Democrat or Republican. And it is precisely these professional politicians who have become corrupt and unrepresentative of the American people.

Quote Originally Posted by Have Gun - Will Carry View Post
    Excellent!!! The video is nice, but not necessary - even the audio spot running on the radio alone should get people's attention. I would think that most folks will react favorably to hearing it, unless they're anti to begin with. (And as the man said, "Some [people] you just can't reach.")
    Demographically, I think radio is far better suited to our target audience. Obviously picking the right stations, time-slots, etc. We will reach far more people with far less $
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Put it on NPR maybe? Their are blue collar dems as well that may like to hear the opposite of what they hear all day long, but I'd recommend against wasting money on any pop stations.

Campaign Veteran
    if we could get that video posted on facebook by either USCCA or WCi that would be great as we can spread it around... free advertising...

Posted for the second time on FaceBook...

Will this video be posted on WCI's youtube channel?
    I had to change my signature because you know who got upset about it.

Quote Originally Posted by JerryD View Post
    Will this video be posted on WCI's youtube channel?
    I'll try to get the file to upload tomorrow. I only have the final audio file, I don't have the video file.

Banned
    I still believe this would be a great TV Commercial aired during the prime time at night. I agree Radio ads are good but how much time is spent by the average person listening and concentrating on radio ads. The video is an attention grabber and would definitely get peoples attention on the TV. I know it costs a lot more but it sure would be awesome to get it on TV. Just think what it would be like to air it during a Packer game. lol I guess until then we are stuck with radio ads.

Quote Originally Posted by J.Gleason View Post
    I still believe this would be a great TV Commercial aired during the prime time at night. I agree Radio ads are good but how much time is spent by the average person listening and concentrating on radio ads. The video is an attention grabber and would definitely get peoples attention on the TV. I know it costs a lot more but it sure would be awesome to get it on TV. Just think what it would be like to air it during a Packer game. lol I guess until then we are stuck with radio ads.
    or during the Wisconsin at the Rose Bowl game. The anti's have a Chicago foundation and a New York City mayor that together have billion$ to spend on anti-firearm efforts. Better start the ten$ and twenty$ donations flowing to WCI for a procarry ad campaign and grassroots organizing. The Hand, Open Fly and Mayor Cheezeywedgez from Madison most likely have met or will soon be meeting with Ol' Jer on what all they can get into carry legislation as "commonsense regulation" in the interest of law enforcement safety, domestic violence prevention and suicide prevention."
    Last edited by Flipper; 11-29-2010 at 05:14 PM.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

You should begin to hear these commercials starting tomorrow on WISN 1130 Vicki Mckenna's show and also on Behling.

carry on

The final edit of the video is now live on Wisconsin Carry's youtube channel:

www.youtube.com/wisconsincarry

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar

Nice!

Good job guys!
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

I think if one could afford during a packer game at least in Green Bay area. Most of the tv shows i watch are on my DVR pre recorded except live sports events like packer game.
    Don't think of it as `gun control', think of it as `victim disarmament'.

Banned

Stay tuned.
    I think this video was done up before the petition from the USCCA was put online which was back in October. So it has been more than a couple of weeks since it was made. I believe there was some talk of this video in the USCCA forum.

Tim has some astounding videos.
    Last edited by Tweety; 12-01-2010 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tweety View Post
    I think this video was done up before the petition from the USCCA was put online which was back in October. So it has been more than a couple of weeks since it was made. I believe there was some talk of this video in the USCCA forum.

Tim has some astounding videos.
    Not sure why its important when the video was done, but I can assure you the narrative in this video was created on Monday November 15th.

I know because I created it with Tim. Tim sent me the draft of the script on the morning of Monday November 15th. I made some edits and sent it back to him that afternoon. The professional voiceover of the script was done the next day which included the final edits I made to the script. Some changes were made to the video in the last week.

I can't speak to what previous versions of the video did or didn't exist as the joint effort for Constitutional Carry in Wisconsin between WCI and the USCCA came to existence on Friday Nov. 12th when Tim contacted WCI, he and I talked, and we agreed to partner on this joint effort.

Tim (USCCA Founder) is a great guy. WCI exercises extreme caution with regard to if, who, and to what extent choose to work directly with another group on an issue as we have to trust them with our reputation as they trust us with theirs.

It was clear speaking with Tim that his motivations for constitutional carry in Wisconsin were genuine and principled. He's a great guy, I can't say enough good things about him and his organization. I trust him implicitly and with the partnership between WCI and the USCCA on this issue, I truly believe we have a BETTER chance than NOT of getting constitutional carry passed in Wisconsin in 2011.
    Last edited by Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman; 12-01-2010 at 11:00 AM.