• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Best video for constitutional concealed carry this should be an ad on t.v.

LOERetired

I developed the script for that ad with Tim Schmidt, Founder of the USCCA. A couple weeks ago.

WCI and the USCCA DO have plans to run that ad on radio stations across the state.

Stay tuned.

Good job putting this video together......it's a video that will compel an emotional positive response to Constitutional Carry for Wisconsin. You guys are doing an amazing job, keep up the good work, and carry on!!!

Don

Have Gun - Will Carry

I developed the script for that ad with Tim Schmidt, Founder of the USCCA. A couple weeks ago.

WCI and the USCCA DO have plans to run that ad on radio stations across the state.

Stay tuned.

Excellent!!! The video is nice, but not necessary - even the audio spot running on the radio alone should get people's attention. I would think that most folks will react favorably to hearing it, unless they're anti to begin with. (And as the man said, "Some [people] you just can't reach.")

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
Excellent!!! The video is nice, but not necessary - even the audio spot running on the radio alone should get people's attention. I would think that most folks will react favorably to hearing it, unless they're anti to begin with. (And as the man said, "Some [people] you just can't reach.")

Demographically, I think radio is far better suited to our target audience. Obviously picking the right stations, time-slots, etc. We will reach far more people with far less $

Passive101

Put it on NPR maybe? Their are blue collar dems as well that may like to hear the opposite of what they hear all day long, but I'd recommend against wasting money on any pop stations.

Mugenlude

Campaign Veteran
if we could get that video posted on facebook by either USCCA or WCi that would be great as we can spread it around... free advertising...

J.Gleason

Banned
I still believe this would be a great TV Commercial aired during the prime time at night. I agree Radio ads are good but how much time is spent by the average person listening and concentrating on radio ads. The video is an attention grabber and would definitely get peoples attention on the TV. I know it costs a lot more but it sure would be awesome to get it on TV. Just think what it would be like to air it during a Packer game. lol I guess until then we are stuck with radio ads.

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
I still believe this would be a great TV Commercial aired during the prime time at night. I agree Radio ads are good but how much time is spent by the average person listening and concentrating on radio ads. The video is an attention grabber and would definitely get peoples attention on the TV. I know it costs a lot more but it sure would be awesome to get it on TV. Just think what it would be like to air it during a Packer game. lol I guess until then we are stuck with radio ads.

or during the Wisconsin at the Rose Bowl game. The anti's have a Chicago foundation and a New York City mayor that together have billion$ to spend on anti-firearm efforts. Better start the ten$ and twenty$ donations flowing to WCI for a procarry ad campaign and grassroots organizing. The Hand, Open Fly and Mayor Cheezeywedgez from Madison most likely have met or will soon be meeting with Ol' Jer on what all they can get into carry legislation as "commonsense regulation" in the interest of law enforcement safety, domestic violence prevention and suicide prevention."

Last edited: