• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Open Carry T-shirt - Special Price - Limited Time Only!

hgreen

Greetings everyone,
I want to send you all a Happy Thanksgiving, lets all give thanks for the rights and freedoms we enjoy in this country!

I also want to let you know that we have a brand new T-shirt design available for a LIMITED TIME at a special price of only $10!

Thanks to the efforts of Chuck Bradford, Sergio Sanchez, and Noe Padilla who designed, digitized, and found this amazing deal.

Please visit our website to look at the new design and place your orders.
http://www.southbayopencarry.org/apparel/

Please order by December 7th, after that we will close ordering so that we can get them in time for our next Third Thursday Dinner, where you can pick them up. Don't worry if you can't make the dinner, I'll bring them to our following events too!
If you from outside our area and still would like one I'm happy to ship to you on an individual basis, just send a note with your order (we can work out shipping costs based on quantity ordered).

Please consider buying these as gifts for your friends and family, we must have at least 50 t-shirts ordered in order to obtain this special price of $10.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Attachments

• goodguy.jpg
    goodguy.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 194

Prophet

I know you're going for the whole California South Bay thing but if you changed it to opencarry.org on the front and got rid of the South bay part on the back and changed the bay outline to an America outline i'm sure you'd get ample amounts of interest. Though it may defeat your whole purpose...but aiming toward a larger demographic garners larger interest.

Its a nice shirt nonetheless.

hgreen

I know you're going for the whole California South Bay thing but if you changed it to opencarry.org on the front and got rid of the South bay part on the back and changed the bay outline to an America outline i'm sure you'd get ample amounts of interest. Though it may defeat your whole purpose...but aiming toward a larger demographic garners larger interest.

Its a nice shirt nonetheless.

If I was trying to make money off this then fine.

I'm trying to raise awareness about our local movement to local people.

Maybe someone else wants to volunteer their time for opencarry.org.

Iopencarry

Harley is from the South Bay area, and has done GREAT work down there for ALL Californians.

If he had wanted to make a shirt for OCDO, or any other group, he would have made them look different then he did.

While OCDO is a great org. They have their own supply and look. Just so to the OCDO store and get what you want.

No harm no foul.

Why tell a hard working supporter of open carry and 2A that he should change his logo? makes no sense....

Dale
CCOC

Harley, great looking shirts.

CenTex

Those are really nice looking t-shirts. Realizing they are limited to South Bay, I wish I could order one with Shasta County on it. It would be the first t-shirt that I would ever feel like ordering. Hope your sales go as hoped.

hgreen

Those are really nice looking t-shirts. Realizing they are limited to South Bay, I wish I could order one with Shasta County on it. It would be the first t-shirt that I would ever feel like ordering. Hope your sales go as hoped.

I'd be happy to ask our artist if he's willing to share the digital art with other groups to edit and put your names on the shirt in place of "south bay"...

Let me know.

hgreen