• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A holstered gun doesn't just discharge on its own

devildoc5

Why is the title changed...another move by the admin?

Yeah probably...the secret undercover WA stat admin who keeps changing things just to say that have done something whether change is needed or not. The same one who shakes hands and kisses babies in an attempt to make $60,000/yr to be in charge of some sort of shenanigans regarding carry or something to that effect.

Trigger Dr

Yeah probably...the secret undercover WA stat admin who keeps changing things just to say that have done something whether change is needed or not. The same one who shakes hands and kisses babies in an attempt to make $60,000/yr to be in charge of some sort of shenanigans regarding carry or something to that effect.

Where do you come up with this drivel?

Deleted_User

Why is the title changed...another move by the admin?

You would figure if someone changed it, they'd at least POST they did it instead of hiding and doing things from secret. I guess it's a control thing. It's a simple ...
(I changed it due to (insert reason here) That is all)

I plead the 6th. I'd plead the 5th, but Ani drank it!

Last edited:

devildoc5

Where do you come up with this drivel?

Trigger Doc. It is actually not too difficult a conclusion to come to when you pay attention to certain things happening and then start to realize that it cannot be just a mere coincidence EVERY TIME it happens. I frankly am tired of this galavanting around and parading around and telling people what your salary is gonna be to be in charge of a WA state group etc etc. The whole shaking hands and kissing babies act is getting a little old too, have some dignity people.

(this comment is directed at certain people and they know who they are, if it is not you it is not DIRECTED at you)

sudden valley gunner

That's a shame. I saw the title as an extreme hyperbole that would get people to read a thread and see how ridiculous, the title and some anti arguments are. Oh well.

Leatherneck

Yeah, that was the purpose. I figured I'd take a brow-beating from people on here. Don't care much for my words being altered though.

I guess my sense of humor has not been approved by the admin.

Talk to ya'll later.

ps- some of you have my number. Get ahold of me if you wanna meet up for coffee.

Deleted_User

Yeah, that was the purpose. I figured I'd take a brow-beating from people on here. Don't care much for my words being altered though.

I guess my sense of humor has not been approved by the admin.

Talk to ya'll later.

ps- some of you have my number. Get ahold of me if you wanna meet up for coffee.

sunday in Lakewood, otherwise monday for lunch sound good?