Thread: Preview "Peek" at our new "paper money"

Preview "Peek" at our new "paper money"

Obama has ordered the Treasury to start printing as soon as possible

"If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Lightbulb

COMMENTS REMOVED BY MODERATOR: Inappropriate! Such things will not be tolerated here!

Quote Originally Posted by stuckinchico View Post
    REMOVED
    McCain was an American born abroad as well.
    It takes a village to raise an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbinator View Post
    McCain was an American born abroad as well.
    At least HE was born in US Territory and didn't/doesn't have "Dual Citizenship".
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JackOR View Post
    That goes perfectly with his proposed "Military Pay Freeze"

Info: http://militaryadvantage.military.co...ry-pay-freeze/
    I thought obozo only wanted a pay freeze for federal workers. I believe it was the other moonbat Steny Hoyer who wanted to freeze military pay. They could actually get rid of a lot of useless buearucrats and non-productive people. Either way, that's an infinitesimal amount of money. We all know that welfare spending amoung other things needs to be slashed.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

Formerly Kwajalein atoll, and Iraq. Now Zuni Va
    He aint gona cut welfare,he would lose tomany votes from all the non productive (lazy),voting block that got him elected.

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000ydshooter View Post
    He aint gona cut welfare,he would lose tomany votes from all the non productive (lazy),voting block that got him elected.
    I'm pretty confident we'll be rid of the parasite in 2 years. As long as the people maintain their outrage over the rampant liberalism found in both parties, and vote it out from our government, we'll be fine. Obozo didn't win by telling the entire nation who he was. He was only open about being a moonbat amoung other moonbats. Now he's been exposed, so if the stupid republicans have any brains they'll embrace fiscal conservative issues, and promote individual freedom. Otherwise we'll have another moonbat gov't in 2016.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...