Thread: Concealed video and voice recorder looks like a BMW key

Banned

Concealed video and voice recorder looks like a BMW key

I like Barry Cooper (Kop Busters) and what he does for civil rights. I saw a new voice and video recorder he has came out with. It looks like a key. They cost $200, but come with a 1 year barry protection plan. If you get into a sticky situation email the audio or video or video to barry and he'll tell you if the cops broke the law or abused your rights.

Since I'm not an advertiser I'm not going to posts a link, but it looked pretty cool.

I will. I think discussions of products should allow us to see them first hand.

http://barrycam.com/keychaincamera.html

I like the product and its almost sad we have to be sneaky about protecting ourselves, that people whom enforce the law would not cross the line.
    Last edited by zack991; 11-29-2010 at 12:55 PM.

There are small audio and video recording devices in a variety of shapes available right now. Some are watches, some look like keychains, some look like flashlights, some look like MP3 players, etc. Please do some research before you spend hundreds on one of these. They are available on ebay for around $20 or $30.

Quote Originally Posted by SoLasVegas View Post
    There are small audio and video recording devices in a variety of shapes available right now. Some are watches, some look like keychains, some look like flashlights, some look like MP3 players, etc. Please do some research before you spend hundreds on one of these. They are available on ebay for around $20 or $30.
    Mine IS an mp3 player. I plan to get one that's built into a digital watch.