• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Concealed video and voice recorder looks like a BMW key

kwikrnu

Banned
I like Barry Cooper (Kop Busters) and what he does for civil rights. I saw a new voice and video recorder he has came out with. It looks like a key. They cost $200, but come with a 1 year barry protection plan. If you get into a sticky situation email the audio or video or video to barry and he'll tell you if the cops broke the law or abused your rights.

Since I'm not an advertiser I'm not going to posts a link, but it looked pretty cool.

zack991

I like the product and its almost sad we have to be sneaky about protecting ourselves, that people whom enforce the law would not cross the line.

Last edited:

SoLasVegas

There are small audio and video recording devices in a variety of shapes available right now. Some are watches, some look like keychains, some look like flashlights, some look like MP3 players, etc. Please do some research before you spend hundreds on one of these. They are available on ebay for around $20 or $30.

Deanimator

There are small audio and video recording devices in a variety of shapes available right now. Some are watches, some look like keychains, some look like flashlights, some look like MP3 players, etc. Please do some research before you spend hundreds on one of these. They are available on ebay for around $20 or $30.
Mine IS an mp3 player. I plan to get one that's built into a digital watch.