• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Role call: 12/11 get together.

Big Boy

Official time and place for Independence area Missouri OC get together.

Sound off if you will be in attendance. I will be. That's one.

EDIT** By the way I checked the doors on the one here in Blue Springs. No franchise ban on handguns at least. **EDIT

12/11/2010

4:00 pm.

Culver's of Lee's Summit, MO
1701 N.E. Douglas Street
Lee's Summit, MO 64086

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Culver's+of+Lee's+Summit,+MO+1701+N.E.+Douglas+Street++Lee's+Summit,+MO+64086&g=1701+Northeast+Douglas+Street,+Lee's+Summit,+MO+64086-4703&ie=UTF8&hq=culver's+of+lee's+summit+mo+1701+ne+douglas+street&hnear=Missouri+64086&ll=38.963947,-94.377365&spn=0.1268,0.220757&t=h&z=12&iwloc=A

Moderator note:
Cross posted to the Kansas forum.
http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?83633-Meet-amp-Greet&p=1409920#post1409920

Last edited:

BAMF

Yep ill be there unless something unforeseen happens!!!!:D

*OK once again work takes over my life...Might not make it to this one*

Last edited:

peterarthur

I was planning on it, but now I may have to work several weekends on a project. Hopefully, this won't be one of those weekends...

it1sasecret

Sure, why not...

Hey, been reading the forum for a few months but decided to join once i saw the meet up. I live in LS so i figure might as well, I'll be there willing i get my engine put back in my truck in time.

Andy

Big Boy

As long as every one shows up, (assuming a couple people) this should be about 16 so far.

Teddybear

I'm still a go ... btw is anyone going to have some pamplets ?

I was by the Culvers and saw this where the Highway and local leo's eat ( 9 cars ).