Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Topless Woman Masturbating In Van Arrested On Gun Charge

Topless Woman Masturbating In Van Arrested On Gun Charge

I know this isn't as important as a gun painter threatening a libel suit, but there may be a lesson to learn here.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...ted-gun-charge

"In addition to copping to the vehicular masturbation, Myers told cops that that there was a loaded 9mm Sig Sauer handgun in the car, a weapon for which she did not have a state-issued Firearm Owners Identification card. Myers, pictured in the above mug shot, was charged with unlawful possession of a firearm."

vehicular masturbation

Jeez didnt know that was illeagal. I better read up on my laws!

Wonder if she will have to register as a "Sex Offender" now?
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Quote Originally Posted by amlevin View Post
    Yep, she wont be able to purchase any 'marital aids'.

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    Oh boy. Good thing she didn't reach for her gun, thinking it was her "special purpose toy", when achieving Shangri La. Wouldn't she'd have been in for a surprise. Talking about shooting your w--!
    Last edited by SouthernBoy; 11-27-2010 at 05:43 PM.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Since when is masturbating in your car illegal! Shouldn't the person who called to report this be charged with peeping?

Two things I see nothing wrong with:

Masturbating in your own vehicle (someone esle's if they give you the OK. Plus, she is kinda cute, not saying if she was not cute that she still didn't have a right to do what she wants with her body and in her vehicle). My partner and me used to have so much fun years ago in the summer time driving down the freeway with the windows down and the sunroof open. People are such prudes!

Having a loaded gun in your vehicle.
    Last edited by Beretta92FSLady; 11-27-2010 at 06:47 PM.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by amlevin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hogeater f6 View Post
    Yep, she wont be able to purchase any 'marital aids'.
    Did you notice how in her "booking photo" she still had a smile on her face. It apparently "was good for her". Oh, wait, there was only a "her" involved.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Since when is masturbating in your car illegal! Shouldn't the person who called to report this be charged with peeping?
    That also struck me as odd as I wonder what the actual charge is. I would be surprised if there is an actual law against that in those words. On a side note several years ago when I owned a clothing store a "lady" came into the store that was a little intoxicated but otherwise OK. She didn't really cause any problems but before she left I discovered that she had no underwear on at all. Long story on that but I was glad to get her out of the store. The next morning I read in the paper where she had been arrested sitting in her car in the Wal-Mart parking lot topless. I am not sure if she had passed out there or just too drunk to know the difference. She was not in a van nor a car with dark tinted windows and in a space close to the door so she wasn't trying to "hide" anything. She was a little "older" but very nice looking and a true redhead.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post

Two things I see nothing wrong with:

Masturbating in your own vehicle (someone esle's if they give you the OK. Plus, she is kinda cute, not saying if she was not cute that she still didn't have a right to do what she wants with her body and in her vehicle). My partner and me used to have so much fun years ago in the summer time driving down the freeway with the windows down and the sunroof open. People are such prudes!

Having a loaded gun in your vehicle.
    I know poor single mom just needed a release but didn't want to do it around her kids, she figured her van at night would be safe.

And don't ever volunteer more info LEO......
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

what ever happened to road head...........

Quote Originally Posted by PT111 View Post
    That also struck me as odd as I wonder what the actual charge is. I would be surprised if there is an actual law against that in those words. On a side note several years ago when I owned a clothing store a "lady" came into the store that was a little intoxicated but otherwise OK. She didn't really cause any problems but before she left I discovered that she had no underwear on at all. Long story on that but I was glad to get her out of the store. The next morning I read in the paper where she had been arrested sitting in her car in the Wal-Mart parking lot topless. I am not sure if she had passed out there or just too drunk to know the difference. She was not in a van nor a car with dark tinted windows and in a space close to the door so she wasn't trying to "hide" anything. She was a little "older" but very nice looking and a true redhead.
    Were you a shoe salesman?
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

if vehicular masturbation is illegal, I hope that sort of fun is not classed as a sex crime. Otherwise there could be way too many sex offenders.

Quote Originally Posted by wrightme View Post
    Were you a shoe salesman?
    Nope, just put it this way, she was sceaming help while in the dressing room and there was only one other female in the store at the time. She told me to forget it about her going in there. Turned out her pants zipper was stuck in the down position.

Quote Originally Posted by Daylen View Post
    if vehicular masturbation is illegal, I hope that sort of fun is not classed as a sex crime. Otherwise there could be way too many sex offenders.
    Americans are so uptight about the human body and its special places and abilities. Hmmm, the are just laws and unjust laws; masturbation in your vehicle is not morally wrong and should not be illegal. Where a person chooses to masturbate is up to them...although, I would prefer they do it where my children and children in general are not congregating...other than that, go to town! I have to say though, it is rare you hear the news about a female doing this, usually it is a male.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLT View Post
    And the anti-gun crowd says exactly the same things about firearms, especially open carry!
    LMAO...how ironic!

Brady needs to jump on this incident quick, figuratively of course.

Quote Originally Posted by vroom_vroom View Post
    I always get tilt steering in a vehicle......for the head room.
    The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by vroom_vroom View Post
    Marriage...............

Now we know why she's smiling in her mug shot!
    Last edited by ODA 226; 11-30-2010 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady View Post
    Americans are so uptight about the human body and its special places and abilities. Hmmm, the are just laws and unjust laws; masturbation in your vehicle is not morally wrong and should not be illegal. Where a person chooses to masturbate is up to them...although, I would prefer they do it where my children and children in general are not congregating...other than that, go to town! I have to say though, it is rare you hear the news about a female doing this, usually it is a male.
    We're just not good at not being seen.

Campaign Veteran
    How come I never happen upon topless pretty ladies (I like cougars ) touching themselves in their cars? Just not living right, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by petrophase View Post
    How come I never happen upon topless pretty ladies (I like cougars ) touching themselves in their cars? Just not living right, I guess.
    Drive 30 miles west during the 1st week of Aug. I see alot.

"It appears that Myers, who was staying at the hotel with her three children, had repaired to her 2002 Chrysler van for some alone time."

If her children were asleep, why not just repair to the bathroom?
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    "It appears that Myers, who was staying at the hotel with her three children, had repaired to her 2002 Chrysler van for some alone time."

If her children were asleep, why not just repair to the bathroom?
    Maybe the noise might have awakened them....
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

Poor woman is being shown all over television and the internet for engaging in a natural human behavior.

Really, if it was a man, he would have been deemed a pervert. I think neither are perverted for masturbating...it wasn't like she was standing in front of someones window doing it...she was in her own vehicle, minding her own business.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast