• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pueblo West, Penrose, Florence, Canon area?

jhco50

It is on the same street as Walmart is only the other side of Hwy 50. I don't know if that is Elizabeth or not.

Last edited:

DinFreemont

Hey guys, I just got back from the not-so-lovely Atlantic seaboard from several solid weeks of business back to back.

How about keeping it local?

Pass Key Restaurant (50 West) restaurant is local and has a good reputation so how about this:

1 PM Feb 5

Pass Key

Pass Key 50 West Restaurant
1901 W Us Highway 50
Pueblo, CO 81008

The 50 version is easy to find just off of 25 on 50 with bigger parking lot.

Last edited:

ZackL

I'll have to see how finances are after I pay some bills and let you know Friday. Sounds like a decent turn out for the most part so far.

Half Live

Wow, two hour drive, you are very welcome, I was expecting just the local area...

Will be good to see folks...

No problem mate. I haven't been down in Pueblo in YEARS, maybe 10 years.

Also, does anyone want to go to a range afterwards and pop of a few rounds?

ZackL

I'm out. I think I'm actually in the hole... I hope it's a good meet and can't wait to get to the next one.

DinFreemont

Looked like HL and me for lunch, but some things turned out.

First not a peep from anyone...:monkey

Then a thought, a range day...

Today would have sucked for the range I visit because it is snowing that wet-rain-snow crap and we would likely have gotten stuck in the mud.

It is also getting worse, the snow...

jhco50

I tried to get there but was surprised by a friend wanting to check out the noises in my pickup. I think it is the rear end...bummer.

We got hit pretty hard in the Springs and they are expecting more tonight. Tue is going to be another bad front with -9 Tue night.

Last edited: