Thread: Weekly San Diego OC Meet 7

Weekly San Diego OC Meet 7

I will not be able to carry this week but I may be able to stop by and say hello. Monday we will be at Firehouse Eatery again in Pacific Beach. 7-9 pm. Bring a new friend.

http://www.firehousepb.com/
    New to OPEN CARRY? Click here first

"Gun owners in California in 2011 are like black people in the south in 1955. If you don't understand that then your concepts of fighting for gun rights is just tilting at windmills." Gene Hoffman.

"Why do you need to carry a gun?" ...Because it not a Bill of Needs, its a Bill of Rights!!

I'll be there with the wife and Dominic.

Im still kinda new at this whole thing. I have to turn in a paper for school but as soon as I do that I will head down that way. I would really like to put some faces with names and meet the local people that are involved.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Can't make it due to lack of $$$$ but yall have fun and I'll see you next Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by chewy352 View Post
    Can't make it due to lack of $$$$ but yall have fun and I'll see you next Monday.
    Im in the same boat. See you sexy bitches next week

Quote Originally Posted by chewy352 View Post
    Me three...wow .....we're all poor.

Hey guys It was nice to finally get to meet you guys tonight but it is a #$%$ing cold ride back lol. Not sure when Ill be able to make it down there again as the semester is almost over and one of my classes is on Monday night. I may be down in the Rosencrans area tomorrow OCing while I get some tires and turn signals put on the bike if anyone knows off the top of their head if there is a school there please let me know but i will look it up when I get down there.
    p.s. I can now feel my fingers lol
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." - Thomas Jefferson

Good to meet another OC'r. And by all means if you or naybody else, has any great ideas for meets,locations, etc. please bring them up.
    New to OPEN CARRY? Click here first

"Gun owners in California in 2011 are like black people in the south in 1955. If you don't understand that then your concepts of fighting for gun rights is just tilting at windmills." Gene Hoffman.

"Why do you need to carry a gun?" ...Because it not a Bill of Needs, its a Bill of Rights!!

See the new thread for San Diego OC meet 8!