• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Weekly San Diego OC Meet 7

IYAOYAS

Im still kinda new at this whole thing. I have to turn in a paper for school but as soon as I do that I will head down that way. I would really like to put some faces with names and meet the local people that are involved.

IYAOYAS

Hey guys It was nice to finally get to meet you guys tonight but it is a #$%$ing cold ride back lol. Not sure when Ill be able to make it down there again as the semester is almost over and one of my classes is on Monday night. I may be down in the Rosencrans area tomorrow OCing while I get some tires and turn signals put on the bike if anyone knows off the top of their head if there is a school there please let me know but i will look it up when I get down there.
p.s. I can now feel my fingers lol

Firemark

Good to meet another OC'r. And by all means if you or naybody else, has any great ideas for meets,locations, etc. please bring them up.