• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Why would you need a gun walking to a restaurant? - Sacramento

ConditionThree

State Pioneer
Who needs a gun going to a restaurant?

http://www.contracostatimes.com/news/ci_16723533

SACRAMENTO -- Police say a 10-year-old boy was among two members of a family who were shot while walking to a restaurant at a Sacramento shopping center... The family of four was walking to a Panda Express restaurant when it was confronted by two men.

Police say at least one of the men yelled what could be construed as a gang term before both opened fire as the family tried to walk away.

Or a bank?

http://www.contracostatimes.com/news/ci_16724868

UNION CITY -- No one was injured during a robbery by a man armed with a gun at a Bank of America on Alvarado Boulevard in Union City this morning.

Last edited:

r1man

I hate to say this, But its Going to get worst With all the Felons being released this year! The Streets Are not safe anymore and the Public needs To Start arming them Selves!

AyatollahGondola

Sac is awash in gangs flexing muscle these days. You were here, and you know where they came from. The sheriff here started negotiating with the underworld, probably on orders from washington. He's lost two deputies, and we've lost many citizens, as well as control over our neighborhoods and streets. That seems to have been included in the deal. I don't know just how much of our safety he agreed to forfeit, but it looks like it was not just the southside now.