• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Custom avatar

Jsmith88

I don't seem to have the option for creating a custom avatar. When I go to edit avatar it just gives me the option of selecting a premade one.

realityfatality

can i post here images of size 500*500?

If you embed the image in your post from a third party website (e.g tinypic/imageshack) the size shouldn't matter, you can do that by clicking the picture icon in the forum tools while you're making a post/thread. A popup should appear asking you for a link to the image. Just paste it in there or optionally you can use the associated img tags.

I believe dimensions only apply to images attached via the forum to save space on the server.