Thread: Green Bay Gun Show - December 31st - Jan 1st - Shopko Hall

Green Bay Gun Show - December 31st - Jan 1st - Shopko Hall

Dec. 31 2010 - Jan. 1 2011 Shopko Hall, 1901 S. Oneida Street, Green Bay WI 54304
    Fri. 3pm-8pm
    Sat. 9am-5pm

Bob & Rocco show
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Founder's Club Member bnhcomputing's Avatar
    Yep, and WCI has a table there and it's on the events page: http://www.wisconsincarry.org/events.html

Can you help work the table? PM me if you can help at the table.

Carry On

Still need HELP!

If anybody in the GB area can help at the WCI table, please PM me.

Thank you

I don't get to that show often, we'll see. It's a 3 hour ride.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

I will man it for most of the day Saturday . Barring a last minute DJ Job on New Years.
    Last edited by GLOCK21GB; 12-06-2010 at 03:42 AM.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

bump....

I am contacting all those who volunteered tonight. If you PM'd me, and I haven't contacted you, please PM again.

I hope to be there early on Friday but don't know about the weather. I expect with the Rose Bowl and weather, it will be a slow show. Should give us time to talk.

Looking forward to seeing you there. (Might have to pay the $5 entry fee)

Manned the booth with Hubert this afternoon, evening...saw many OCDO members there, signed up some new members...it's was a good day.

Thumbs up

I was there this morning. Good show and saw some good traffic over at the booth. Good to see lots of young folks interested. They need to keep this going or all our work will be in vain. The anti gun left never quits indoctrinating kids to be anti gun so our work is never done. Good to meet Hubert and talk with him.
    When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I was there this morning. Good show and saw some good traffic over at the booth. Good to see lots of young folks interested. They need to keep this going or all our work will be in vain. The anti gun left never quits indoctrinating kids to be anti gun so our work is never done. Good to meet Hubert and talk with him.
    Welcome to the forum Zeus !!!

Thanks Glock34. I've been getting emails for over a year and thought I already had registered but I guess not. I guess just my email was signed up for newletters/posts. Anyway, good to be here.
    When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
    --Thomas Jefferson

green bay gun show

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I also was there on sat with my kid and wanted to say hi but ther was so much traffic and interst in what was being said i did not get time to. you did a great job

Moderator / Administrator
    You guys in Wisconsin are doing great - keep up the recruitment at gun shows and other events - it pays off - over time, your force becomes unstoppable!!

Welcome aboard Zeus, we are proud to have you with us.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.