• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Green Bay Gun Show - December 31st - Jan 1st - Shopko Hall

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
I am contacting all those who volunteered tonight. If you PM'd me, and I haven't contacted you, please PM again.

I hope to be there early on Friday but don't know about the weather. I expect with the Rose Bowl and weather, it will be a slow show. Should give us time to talk.

Looking forward to seeing you there. (Might have to pay the $5 entry fee)

Zeus

I was there this morning. Good show and saw some good traffic over at the booth. Good to see lots of young folks interested. They need to keep this going or all our work will be in vain. The anti gun left never quits indoctrinating kids to be anti gun so our work is never done. Good to meet Hubert and talk with him.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
I was there this morning. Good show and saw some good traffic over at the booth. Good to see lots of young folks interested. They need to keep this going or all our work will be in vain. The anti gun left never quits indoctrinating kids to be anti gun so our work is never done. Good to meet Hubert and talk with him.

Welcome to the forum Zeus !!!

Zeus

Thanks Glock34. I've been getting emails for over a year and thought I already had registered but I guess not. I guess just my email was signed up for newletters/posts. Anyway, good to be here.:)

ssmits

green bay gun show

I also was there on sat with my kid and wanted to say hi but ther was so much traffic and interst in what was being said i did not get time to. you did a great job