Thread: 1st Sunday - Lakewood Starbucks

1st Sunday - Lakewood Starbucks

I'm going to make this a monthly thing since I can't make the other meets and what not. Anyone that wishes to come have coffee with me, Ani, and my dad are welcome to join us.

Where: Starbucks 5700 100th Street Suite 440 Lakewood, WA
    When: Sunday December 5th @ 10am
    Why: Because we can
    How: Anyway you can
    Who: Anyone who wants some coffee, OC, CC, or NC

Breakfast will be @ Carr's @ 8am. Carr's is on Bridgeport & 110th before you hit the seven eleven. The portions are HUGE so be warned. The average breakfast runs about $10. I may not make it, but a few people are going to, so I posted it.

See you when we see you!
    Last edited by Deleted_User; 11-29-2010 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goose View Post
    I'm going to make this a monthly thing since I can't make the other meets and what not. Anyone that wishes to come have coffee with me, Ani, and my dad are welcome to join us.

Where: Starbucks 5700 100th Street Suite 440 Lakewood, WA
    When: Sunday December 5th @ 10am
    Why: Because we can
    How: Anyway you can
    Who: Anyone who wants some coffee, OC, CC, or NC

Breakfast will be @ Carr's @ 9am. Carr's is on Bridgeport & 109th before you hit the seven eleven. The portions are HUGE so be warned. The average breakfast runs about $10. I may not make it, but a few people are going to, so I posted it.

See you when we see you!
    North Carolina?!?!?!?!????? I thought this was Lakewood??!!???!!!????!!!!!!????????

P.S.: You forgot to post the results of the Committee Vote that approved this meet....
    "And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    E nomine Patri, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

"If the rest of the world says: 'War,' I can only say: 'Very well. I do not want war, but no one, however peaceable, can live in peace if his neighbor intends to force a quarrel.'" - Adolf Hitler...

Quote Originally Posted by devildoc5 View Post
    North Carolina?!?!?!?!????? I thought this was Lakewood??!!???!!!????!!!!!!????????

P.S.: You forgot to post the results of the Committee Vote that approved this meet....
    NC is No Carry, you twit!

I ran out of lifelines and couldn't poll the audience. So, after the success of the last meet, I took it upon myself to hold another one. That's how I roll.

NC is No Carry, you twit!

I ran out of lifelines and couldn't poll the audience. So, after the success of the last meet, I took it upon myself to hold another one. That's how I roll.
    SECURITY - Did you notify security? Son, there are bad people out there! Don't just go out on your own! I admire your enthusiasm(sp) , but be careful!

I forgot to notify security. I figured we'd have it covered. That Starbucks will be the safest in the state ... for an hour or so.

Do you want to come join us and keep us safe Squeak? If not, how about Coffee in Gig Harbor (or somewhere close) on the 12th of December?
    Last edited by Deleted_User; 11-29-2010 at 05:21 PM.

Playing Bumpity Bump Bump

I need to go to the range. Hey Doc, call me and let's set something up for this weekend.

I need to go to the range. Hey Doc, call me and let's set something up for this weekend.
    FYI ... I was shooting at the Marksman in Puyallup on Tuesday night and they now have a SA EMP 9mm for rent.

I couldn't resist. Sweeeeeet gun!!!

Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I will go check it out Monday hehe

Btt

I will be there around 8ish at Carr's...anyone who is there is welcome to join me...I will ALSO be at Starbucks on 100th at 10Am...1000 hrs for those of you that understand the comment....

Even though I am apparently the Black Sheep of the family...so to speak...I will be there....
    Last edited by devildoc5; 12-05-2010 at 04:54 AM.
    "And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    E nomine Patri, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

"If the rest of the world says: 'War,' I can only say: 'Very well. I do not want war, but no one, however peaceable, can live in peace if his neighbor intends to force a quarrel.'" - Adolf Hitler...

Doc, you're WHITE!

SigFan
    Goose
    Ani
    Mouse
    DevilDoc5
    Ruby
    .45ACPaddy
    Golddigger14s +1 Cherry Day (Dewayne) I forgot his name, Thanks Golddigger

It was a GREAT turnout. Someone else was carrying behind us but I am not totally sure who it was. Either way we had a good little get together. I look forward to the meets and seeing everyone every week

No committees were formed during the meet, voted on the meet taking place, nor paid for the coffee. See everyone next month.

Discussion topics:
    Retention
    Zombie Apocalypse
    LEO views on OC and local department training
    Bonney Lake code revisions
    Lakewood's stance on OC
    Last edited by Deleted_User; 12-05-2010 at 07:49 PM.

Cherry

Don't forget the new guys first time! Dewayne with the Taurus 24/7.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

SigFan
    Goose
    Ani
    Mouse
    DevilDoc5
    Ruby
    .45ACPaddy
    Golddigger14s +1 Cherry Day (Dewayne) I forgot his name, Thanks Golddigger

It was a GREAT turnout. Someone else was carrying behind us but I am not totally sure who it was. Either way we had a good little get together. I look forward to the meets and seeing everyone every week

No committees were formed during the meet, voted on the meet taking place, nor paid for the coffee. See everyone next month.

Discussion topics:
    Retention
    Zombie Apocalypse
    LEO views on OC and local department training
    Bonney Lake code revisions
    Lakewood's stance on OC
    That woulda' been me. just sniffin' around. Seemed like a good group of people. Thanks for handling things low-key an' all. If those three gals at the next table would've gotten up, I would have moved over there next to y'all and introduced myself.

Quote Originally Posted by tony d tiger View Post
    That woulda' been me. just sniffin' around. Seemed like a good group of people. Thanks for handling things low-key an' all. If those three gals at the next table would've gotten up, I would have moved over there next to y'all and introduced myself.

Next time please do! We always make room for newcomers! Please come to the next meet, introduce yourself and join in!

Please visit the thread for 2nd Saturday meet in Federal Way; you are welcome to join us there as well.
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; it's the only thing that ever does.- Margaret Mead

Those who will not fight for justice today will fight for their lives in the future,

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin

I will apologize for not introducing myself but I knew you were listening and what not. It was nice to see someone else carry and just be themselves though. It was a great day to be had by all. I'll shake your hand next time I see you for sure.

Take care all. Enjoy your December. MERRY CHRISTMAS or whatever your holiday of choice may be!

+1 to Ruby and the rest who spotted Tony though as our SA seemed to be working well. This was something else we discussed also as a few incidents have happened of late.
    Last edited by Deleted_User; 12-05-2010 at 08:54 PM.

Why did not one of you go over and ask to join him? or have him come over to your table?
    No, I was not there. I was doing my OC all over Tacoma and Puyallup, all day long. Boring... no comments at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Dr View Post
    Why did not one of you go over and ask to join him? or have him come over to your table?
    No, I was not there. I was doing my OC all over Tacoma and Puyallup, all day long. Boring... no comments at all.
    Honestly, he sat right behind me and it was a tad crowded to start. We did pick a table in the middle of the shop. Location, Location, Location

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Dr View Post

I was actually headed to the open chair at the table (up against the wall) but that chair got moved by the time I got mah grub. So I asked the cutie w/the laptop if she minded sharing her table. Wasn't trying to be unsocial or anything - nor did I feel pressured or "snubbed." It was just... crowded. I don't much like crowded. *shrug*

I was actually headed to the open chair at the table (up against the wall) but that chair got moved by the time I got mah grub. So I asked the cutie w/the laptop if she minded sharing her table. Wasn't trying to be unsocial or anything - nor did I feel pressured or "snubbed." It was just... crowded. I don't much like crowded. *shrug*
    Sounds like you may have gotten a better table. =p
    "though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for I know that you are by my side" Psalms 23:4

"Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power." Benjamin Franklin

“It’s always open season on criminals in Mason County, and there’s no bag limit.” Sen. Tim Sheldon (D)

Molōn labe!

I think that was Golddigger14s daughter. So you were still "in the group" anyhow

On a side note, I TRULY HATE crowded. Tactically, you were in the best seat and I felt no danger from you sitting behind me. Devildoc had the door to my right and I had the main door. Luckily, tactics weren't needed. Devildoc, call me if you get a chance. I'm pondering coffee tomorrow. So when you come over I might not be here.
    Last edited by Deleted_User; 12-06-2010 at 12:48 AM.

Laptop

That "cutie" with the laptop is my 16 year old daughter. Another reason for me to carry. And the "homeless" kid with zombie t-shirt outside with no jacket is my son.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com