Thread: Rendell vetoes 'STand-Your-Ground'

Rendell vetoes 'STand-Your-Ground'

"In an often-cited Washington State Supreme Court case, State v. Reynaldo Redmond, Evergreen State gun rights activists remind us that the court noted “The law is well settled that there is no duty to retreat when a person is assaulted in a place where he or she has a right to be....

"...As this column reported here Friday, more than 275,000 Washington State residents do not subscribe to that philosophy. They have obtained Concealed Pistol Licenses so they may go legally armed in public. Others – a small number by comparison – choose to openly carry their defensive sidearms."

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-i...e-philosophies

Or try this:

http://tinyurl.com/233686n

Being from Philly as I am, I am not surprised by this. Even to Oc in Philly, you need a LTCF which is ridiculous. This doesn't bode well for the Keystone State!

Another one of those places I won't be going. Our government is really limiting my travels...
    "though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for I know that you are by my side" Psalms 23:4

"Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power." Benjamin Franklin

“It’s always open season on criminals in Mason County, and there’s no bag limit.” Sen. Tim Sheldon (D)

Molōn labe!

Founder's Club Member - Moderator Gray Peterson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xxx.jakk.xxx View Post
    Another one of those places I won't be going. Our government is really limiting my travels...
    It'll pass next year no problem. Governor-elect Corbett has stated he would sign stand your ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Peterson View Post
    It'll pass next year no problem. Governor-elect Corbett has stated he would sign stand your ground.
    That's good, I just like to avoid places that don't allow guns since I always carry when not working. I won't even shop at my own work because they won't allow me to even conceal off the clock while shopping.
    "though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for I know that you are by my side" Psalms 23:4

"Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power." Benjamin Franklin

“It’s always open season on criminals in Mason County, and there’s no bag limit.” Sen. Tim Sheldon (D)

Molōn labe!