• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Rendell vetoes 'STand-Your-Ground'

Dave Workman

"In an often-cited Washington State Supreme Court case, State v. Reynaldo Redmond, Evergreen State gun rights activists remind us that the court noted “The law is well settled that there is no duty to retreat when a person is assaulted in a place where he or she has a right to be....

"...As this column reported here Friday, more than 275,000 Washington State residents do not subscribe to that philosophy. They have obtained Concealed Pistol Licenses so they may go legally armed in public. Others – a small number by comparison – choose to openly carry their defensive sidearms."

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-...n-anti-gun-and-anti-self-defense-philosophies

Or try this:

http://tinyurl.com/233686n

Deleted_User

Being from Philly as I am, I am not surprised by this. Even to Oc in Philly, you need a LTCF which is ridiculous. This doesn't bode well for the Keystone State!

xxx.jakk.xxx

Another one of those places I won't be going. Our government is really limiting my travels...

xxx.jakk.xxx

It'll pass next year no problem. Governor-elect Corbett has stated he would sign stand your ground.

That's good, I just like to avoid places that don't allow guns since I always carry when not working. I won't even shop at my own work because they won't allow me to even conceal off the clock while shopping.