I'm breaking my boycott just to post this:
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/11/29...age-wisconsin/

Now back to my regularly scheduled boycott

Quote Originally Posted by Springfielddx40 View Post
    I'm breaking my boycott just to post this:
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/11/29...age-wisconsin/

Now back to my regularly scheduled boycott
    Try NO REPORTS OF SHOTS FIRED !
    But shots were fired. I must be getting like the media and jumping the gun ?
    Last edited by littlewolf; 11-30-2010 at 09:47 AM. Reason: add to post
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"

Wait a minute. no guns are allowed withing 1000 feet of the school. Somebody should tell this bad guy that.

Let's see if he's charged with the 1000ft rule.

JJC

Clearly a made up story. There is no way anyone can possess a firearm within 1000' of a school, let alone on school property. /sarcasm
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

"I would say there's over 100 officers here, everyone from Marinette County, Green Bay ... It's very shocking," Behrendt said.

100 cops likely all getting paid to sit on their behinds and do what ? that's rediculous. Swat was there I see no need in the tax payers paying for 100 officers there, and if there were 100 who was patrolling the rest of the county ?

Green Bay news reported he had a .22 and 9mm pistol with him. He had shot himself and his condition is not known at this time. He did shoot into the classroom, but no one else was harmed. He had no prior history with the police.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Banned
    He was letting hostages go because they had to use the bathroom. This shows he had no intent on hurting anyone. Clearly he was seeking attention for some reason. There will be a lot come out in the next day or so.

Thank God no one was hurt but the shooter.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Glad no victims got hurt. I feel for the shooter's family.
    Imagine the terror of captives... and their parents. I think I'd go ape**** and head down there to storm the place myself if my kids were in there.

Odd, when I was watching it on CNN international, it said he had released the hostages, no mention of any shots fired (Other than N Korea).

Quote Originally Posted by 1FASTC4 View Post
    Glad no victims got hurt. I feel for the shooter's family.
    Imagine the terror of captives... and their parents. I think I'd go ape**** and head down there to storm the place myself if my kids were in there.
    +1

More proof that we should allow teachers to carry.
    The news clip I saw was a woman saying, this is a quiet neighborhood, you would never expect something like this to happen here. If not here, then where? Somewhere, is here. Why do sheeple think this always happens to someone else?
    Sheeple need to wake up and realize that there is danger EVERYWHERE, even in school.
    We need to give teachers the right to protect our children.
    GUN FREE SCHOOL ZONES DON'T WORK.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny amish View Post
    More proof that we should allow teachers to carry.
    The news clip I saw was a woman saying, this is a quiet neighborhood, you would never expect something like this to happen here. If not here, then where? Somewhere, is here. Why do sheeple think this always happens to someone else?
    Sheeple need to wake up and realize that there is danger EVERYWHERE, even in school.
    We need to give teachers the right to protect our children.
    GUN FREE SCHOOL ZONES DON'T WORK.
    + 1000

They still havent learned they cant keep drugs out of the schools.
    I dont know what makes them think they can keep guns out of schools.

!20 yrs ago we sent kids to school with a gun so the could protect themselves from the wild animals encountered on the way.

Today the 2 legged animals are a bigger threat in the schools then the 4 legged ones ever were on the way to school.

LR Yote
    Last edited by LR Yote 312; 11-30-2010 at 07:20 AM.
    *NOTE: No Longer under the tyranny of Milwaukee County.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw

McX
    sounds like a school zone is a good place for an open carrier to be. oh, no wait, i'm wrong, there are NEVER any guns, nor need(s) for a gun in a school zone...............nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Green Bay news reported he had a .22 and 9mm pistol with him. He had shot himself and his condition is not known at this time. He did shoot into the classroom, but no one else was harmed. He had no prior history with the police.
    FOX NEWS reported he had a 22mm and a 9mm. I bet that 22mm was heavy ! they also said he shot a projector.
    Owner Little Wolf Firearms , US ARMY RETIRED 101st Airborne & 84th DIV TRNG Small arms instructor.
    Remember , Gun Control is " USING BOTH HANDS!"

22mm, yikes!

Yeah, I hate those darn projectors too. Let's just use the whiteboard, the markers smell good.

I'm glad no one but the shooter was harmed. Again it shows how danger could happen anywhere.

Yep; ya shoost sompin wit da 22mm, it's a gonna bleed or break...Fo' sure
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

Quote Originally Posted by littlewolf View Post
    FOX NEWS reported he had a 22mm. I bet that 22mm was heavy !.
    Can ya hunt with it ???Where do I get one ???
    Can I have 2 in case the first one over heats??

Does it skin them and cook them at the same time??

That sucker has got to be the Uber Zombie Gun !!!

LR Yote
    *NOTE: No Longer under the tyranny of Milwaukee County.

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
    Watch your words; they become actions.
    Watch your actions; they become habits.
    Watch your habits; they become character.
    Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    - Frank Outlaw

didn't take long for the WAVE gouls to jump for joy (giving thumps up) for this on their facebook page. Sickening.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

There is NO POSSIBLE WAY this happened the way it is being reported. Everyone knows that "Gun Control" laws are followed to the letter by EVERYONE, even criminals and the insane.

This person was 15. Under State and Federal law, there is NO WAY he could legally possess a firearm without adult supervision.

The event allegedly happened in a High School. Since there are Federal and State laws that prohibit possession of a firearm on school property, there is NO WAY he could have legally brought those alleged guns in to the school.
    (This section has been found to be incorrect, but is left in for historical continuity...)
    And he allegedly shot himself at the end of the event. In Wisconsin, Suicide is not a statutory crime but it is a "common law crime". And we know that even common law precedents prevent people from doing bad things, so there is NO WAY this event went down as reported.
    Every single point of this story is OBVIOUSLY fabricated, made-up, and untrue.

Please, when will the media stop posting these made-up, untrue, fabricated stories about things that JUST CAN'T HAPPEN.

The Public demands TRUTH.

We want to know who the LEO was that shot this kid, and why he also shot the projector, and held all those people hostage. How do we know the REAL perp in this event was a cop? Well, because under Federal and State laws, an LEO is the ONLY person who could have a gun on school property.

Let's dig out the TRUTH of this story, people...

Oh, wait a minute... The truth is that some deranged kid stole his old man's guns (a felony), brought them onto school property (another felony), kidnapped and held hostage his classmates (ANOTHER felony), discharged a firearm on school property and destroyed school property (another felony and an arrestable misdemeanor).

Gee, all those laws, and not a single one of them worked... Hmmmm...

Meanwhile, the law-abiding teachers, staff, and parents of this high school are obeying the law, and rendered defenseless against deranged, law-breaking hoodlums like this kid.

When will our Government learn?...
    Last edited by Dreamer; 11-30-2010 at 09:59 PM. Reason: for correcting legal status on suicide
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Great post Dreamer.

The truth needs to be told and believed, GUN FREE ZONES DON'T WORK.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Actually, at the prodding of a Wisconsin member, I researched the legality of suicide in WI, and as it turns out, I was wrong.

Suicide (attempted or successful) is neither a statutory crime or a common law violation in WI.

Here in NC (and in many other states) attempted suicide IS a common law violation, punishable as a misdemeanor.

I stand corrected, and apologize for the misinformation...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

I also agree that this is not possible... No way a gun would enter a GFSZ... Having teachers that carry is still wrong, right?

Question for LE in here

I thought if there was a chance that a mass killing was taking or about to take place police were supposed to engage the person immediately?

Took over 5 hours?

Just a question not trying to stir anything up, you people like to get fired up in here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast