• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Write your Congressmen/women and Senators

CenTex

This year OCing in California barely squeaked by. Next year, with the increase of Democrats, OCing will probably meets its doom if the forum members do not start writing their representatives in government asking them to vote against any bill killing our right to OC. We don't have much time. Maybe someone here can start a web page that we all can go onto and sign a petition to send to members of both state houses. Anyone game for doing this?

The odds are against us, but right now we need to voice our opinion to our representatives while we still have a voice. Not only that, who said we were in the majority. We are rebel, American patriots trying to keep our God-given, inalienable rights from being squashed by an ever-increasing tyrannical government.

We need to start pulling together. There is way too much dissension among the ranks for any concerted effort being put forward by us if we keep this up. We are not doing ourselves any good verbally fighting among ourselves.

Edit: I am not for destroying our government. I am 100% for restoring our government to operate under the Constitution and the Bill of Rights as it was designed by our Founding Fathers.

Together we stand, divided we fall.

Last edited:

ConditionThree

State Pioneer
This year OCing in California barely squeaked by. Next year, with the increase of Democrats, OCing will probably meets its doom if the forum members do not start writing their representatives in government asking them to vote against any bill killing our right to OC. We don't have much time. Maybe someone here can start a web page that we all can go onto and sign a petition to send to members of both state houses. Anyone game for doing this?

We have to go a step further than writing our own letters and making our own calls. We need to enlist the other 97% of the population to support us not just in words, but in deeds. Are we prepared to campaign for the preservation for this specific form of liberty among the most liberal and anti-gun denizens in the country? Can you overcome their ambivilence or fear while bearing a holstered sidearm?