• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Group (Club)

Toxic

I am interested in forming an Open Carry group in Central Orange County CA.

If you are interested please respond to this post or private message.

ConditionThree

State Pioneer
I am interested in forming an Open Carry group in Central Orange County CA.

If you are interested please respond to this post or private message.

Toxic,

Welcome to the California OCDO forum.

If you are interested in getting together with other open carriers you might consider performing a member search or searching the forums for activity near where you are so you can locate veterans who have a handle on the ins and outs.

Because of the nature of the questions you are asking on the forum, I think it is probably premature for you to form a group/club/meet up. Please click the link in my signature line and make sure you have a complete understanding of the applicable code and the 'Newbie Thread' before you pursue open carry either solo or as a group.

teemgreen99

Orange county open carry

huntington.jpgToxic we are already forming a group down here and would love to get your support and meet new people. I sent you a message and if your interested we can exchange contact info.

OC KIMBER

OC tonight

We are going out to talk to some food establishments tonight about hosting an OC event your welcome to come if you are fully versed in the law and have the Required equipment I.E recorder and camara I sent you a PM