• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Best Concealment Holster for XD Subcompact?

Super Trucker

Cite please?

Unless you can cite to the contrary, Mark (CrossBreed) claims to have the patents. Unless there is some other way of determining origin that I'm unaware of, I believe the person who has the patent would be accredited with the original product design.

I quickly looked over the site you linked to and don't see any patents pending on any product. Maybe I just missed it?

Cite what?
Call crossbreed and ask, he is a christian and christians don't lie.

Patent doesn't mean much, if crossbreed has a patient why is kholster in business?
Could it be that because kholster made a slight modification on somebody else product?

I was just informing the other member if he didn't like a copy then he should look elsewhere, because a copy is a copy.

Chap

Just got my IWB SuperTuck Deluxe Crossbreed holster and Mag Carrier in today

Well the day has arrived, I opened up my First Crossbreed purchase.

I'm very impressed with the construction.

1) IWB Mag Carriers - Dual Carrier Color/Leather:Horsehide Natural
Mag Carrier Caliber Options:45 ACP double stack

2) SuperTuck Deluxe Holster/Leather:Horsehide Natural
Gun:Springfield XDm .45 ACP

I knew I would need a new pair of pants to accommodate both of the above items being inside waist band. My normal pants are 36 x 32 and I guessed 40 x 32 pants should work. Quick trip to Walmart, I was trying on my new rig. Fortunately I had a belt which would work for the larger pants. :banana:

A little more effort needed to set up my shirt, use to just walk around town OWB holster with shirt hanging untucked. (figured I must look like a bum so I bought the IWB set up)

I would recommend Crossbreed to anyone who will listen. Just be prepared to buy larger pants and belts.

Thanks Mark Great product. :lol:

Chap

Chap

Ok 40" x 32" inch pants turned out way to loose. They didn't shrink much after washing.

At Walmart right now buying 36" x 32" Wrangler jeans with flex waist band. ( suppose to stretch up to 2" )

Also picking up 38" x 32" flex Wrangler jeans with flex waist band.

One of these should be a perfect fit for my new IWB rig.

Chap's iPhone

4angrybadgers

Chap, when I got my SuperTuck (XD40 Subcompact) it only took up 1-2" of waistband size. (My pants were slightly loose before, so with the SuperTuck they're a snug fit.) 4" is probably too much extra room.

Chap

Yep, I guessed wrong on the 40" waist

Chap, when I got my SuperTuck (XD40 Subcompact) it only took up 1-2" of waistband size. (My pants were slightly loose before, so with the SuperTuck they're a snug fit.) 4" is probably too much extra room.

I found the 38"x32" was a good fit, Holster on right hip and double mag carrier on left. (thick double stack mags). Got to love 40 rounds total of ammo when carring my XDm. :monkey :banana:

Belly dun lapped over my 36" waist. :eek:
Only pic I've got handy is with my LWRC M6.

1244843391.jpg