• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Going to have myself a nice life

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bhancock

At the request of Gray and John I am going to go have myself a nice life. Most of the good guys and gals here know how to find me on FaceBook. See ya around.

Brent

JackOR

I'm pretty new here still, but I can't understand why you all have to make a scene like a bunch of housewives.

I joined this site to talk about open carry, not to read a bunch of grown men cry about name calling...if you don't like it - don't let the door hit you on the way out...nobody cares

TyGuy

I'm pretty new here still, but I can't understand why you all have to make a scene like a bunch of housewives.

I joined this site to talk about open carry, not to read a bunch of grown men cry about name calling...if you don't like it - don't let the door hit you on the way out...nobody cares
Yeah, I try to just discuss OC issues, without all the drama.

1FASTC4

+1

Ruby

People discuss things and have opinions about things on this forum and sometimes it gets heated. The administrators of this forum have rules about name calling and personal attacks. I suggest you read them, especially since your attitude already seems to be rude. Don't let the door hit you on the way out...nobody cares? You're talking rather high and mighty for someone new. For your information, some of us do care! If you don't like the rules, you are welcome to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.