Thread: This Place Is

This Place Is

Starting to remind me, more and more, of packing.org before they turned off the lights. Is it the realization that Wisconsin will most likely have the majority of its incongruent firearm laws rescinded or amended in a few short months that is causing so much anxiety. What will they harp about if so much gets accomplished so quickly? Does it have to be darkest before the dawn? I look forward to the Wisconsin forum after the first legislative session.

I honestly have no idea what everyone is thinking in this forum. I only come here for OC information, gatherings, and news.

The forum community seems to be mostly good, with a few bad apples from what I see.

Founder's Club Member - Moderator Gray Peterson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Uziel Gal View Post
    Starting to remind me, more and more, of packing.org before they turned off the lights. Is it the realization that Wisconsin will most likely have the majority of its incongruent firearm laws rescinded or amended in a few short months that is causing so much anxiety. What will they harp about if so much gets accomplished so quickly? Does it have to be darkest before the dawn? I look forward to the Wisconsin forum after the first legislative session.
    I'm afraid the reasons for the forum having problems is a lot more deep seated than just the Legislative session around the corner.

I'm a former packing.org user myself. I wish it came back, but oh well....

With the risk of potential drama, I'm closing this thread.
    Last edited by Gray Peterson; 12-01-2010 at 04:38 AM.