• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This Place Is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uziel Gal

Starting to remind me, more and more, of packing.org before they turned off the lights. Is it the realization that Wisconsin will most likely have the majority of its incongruent firearm laws rescinded or amended in a few short months that is causing so much anxiety. What will they harp about if so much gets accomplished so quickly? Does it have to be darkest before the dawn? I look forward to the Wisconsin forum after the first legislative session.

Passive101

I honestly have no idea what everyone is thinking in this forum. I only come here for OC information, gatherings, and news.

The forum community seems to be mostly good, with a few bad apples from what I see.

Gray Peterson

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Starting to remind me, more and more, of packing.org before they turned off the lights. Is it the realization that Wisconsin will most likely have the majority of its incongruent firearm laws rescinded or amended in a few short months that is causing so much anxiety. What will they harp about if so much gets accomplished so quickly? Does it have to be darkest before the dawn? I look forward to the Wisconsin forum after the first legislative session.

I'm afraid the reasons for the forum having problems is a lot more deep seated than just the Legislative session around the corner.

I'm a former packing.org user myself. I wish it came back, but oh well....

With the risk of potential drama, I'm closing this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.