• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Black River Falls - Meet-n-Greet 12/4

BROKENSPROKET

Saturday, December 4th
1:00 p.m.
Perkins Restaraunt
209 Oasis Road
Black River Fls, WI

It is located due East of the I-94 and Hwy 54 interchange.

Several of us are doing some shopping at Moe's gun store before hand.

MOES' HARDWARE HANK
33 MAIN ST
BLACK RIVER FALLS,WI 54615

Everyone is welcome.

Last edited:

BROKENSPROKET

It's getting close to Saturday and no info on this yet.

Sorry about that. Long work week and it ain't over yet.

We are going to meet at Perkins at 1:00p.m. They have been good to us in the past.

Several of us are doing our shopping at Moe's before hand. Hope to see ya there.

I will edit the OP.

Carry On, and ofcourse, Carry ALWAYS.

BROKENSPROKET

I too had a good time in Black River Falls yesterday.

Apparrently, I had too good of a time. The BRF Police Deptartment just called me. I had forgotten to pay for my gas at Kwik Trip. OOOPS. I was going in and 'someone' called me on my cell phone. I was soo distracted with the conversation that I forgot to pay for for my fuel. The BRF PD gave me KT"s phone number and called and took care of it.