• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

300 lb buck

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
Rule 8...
(8) KEEP IT ON-TOPIC: All gun rights discussions not directly related to open carry should take place in the "General Discussions" forum and topics that are not related to gun rights at all should take place in "The Lounge". Please police your own posts before posting them and help keep OCDO strong and focused.

Can it be a made up topic?

300 lb buck that has been a staunch supporter of gun rights for deer in Wisconsin was hit by Anti-deer 2A mom. The deer was run down with a Ford Mustang; a four year old was witness to the heinous crime.

LMAO; I'm easily amused....:lol:

NakedOne

Can it be a made up topic?

300 lb buck that has been a staunch supporter of gun rights for deer in Wisconsin was hit by Anti-deer 2A mom. The deer was run down with a Ford Mustang; a four year old was witness to the heinous crime.

LMAO; I'm easily amused....:lol:

I"m more inclined to think that it was a anti-gun deer that was killed by a 2A mom that had seen this deer hanging out in a GFSZ and used her Mustang to bag him.

oak1971

I have ridden on Hwy 171 from just west of Richland center (Boaz?) all the way to the Mississippi, one of my favorite motorcycle roads, had deer jump out on several occasions. Never that big though, what a monster.

Motofixxer

Well I bet the officer that responded was Open Carrying while he was responding to the incident. If I hit a buck like that, I would hope that I had something to Open Carry so I could put it out of it's misery if it was still alive and injured.
Ok does that keep it inline with Rule #8? :)

Last edited:

Mlutz

..............--Moderator Note--
Non-gun topics are acceptable in the Social Lounge
See the header above the list of threads there.

This made me Lol as well. Seeing as I posted that when it was in the Wisconsin section...

Motofixxer

Since when do you get to keep road kill? The pic doesn't look like a road kill animal to me. Not near enough damage.

You hit a deer, call for law enforcement, they tag it and you take it home. Anyone can do it. As long as it's tagged...anyone can do what they want with it. Many times other driver's will stop and ask if they can have it.
Oh and deer can get brain damage or die from impacts without visible trauma too.