Thread: Here comes the fight!

Banned

Here comes the fight!

http://wtaq.com/news/articles/2010/n...ugher-gun-law/

MILWAUKEE, Wis. (WTAQ) - Governor Jim Doyle says the Marinette High School hostage incident shows why tougher gun control laws are needed.

Doyle said in Milwaukee Tuesday that he felt sorrow for those affected by the incident in which student Samuel Hengel held almost 2 dozen students and a teacher hostage for 5 hours before he shot and killed himself. The 15-year-old Hengel died today.

I wonder what kind of law would have stoped a kid from stealing a gun that was illegal for him to have and break more laws with it. Doyle is an idiot and cant leave fast enough. I dont think there will be much of a fight.
    Last edited by turbojohn41; 12-01-2010 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by turbojohn41 View Post
    I wonder what kind of law would have stoped a kid from stealing a gun that was illegal for him to have and break more laws with it. Doyle is an idiot and cant leave fast enough.
    +1. The kid was breaking existing laws. IMHO another reason to eliminate the GFSZ and allow the teachers to be armed.

LEO's must have been outside deciding if they should do something for 5 hours when it could have been over in 5 minutes.
    Rick
    "Don't draw fire, it irritates the people around you."

One of the reporters present should have asked The Dome why current laws violated by this kid didn't work.

As Dreamer put so well -

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...n-Marinette-HS
    Quote:

"Let's dig out the TRUTH of this story, people...

Oh, wait a minute... The truth is that some deranged kid stole his old man's guns (a felony), brought them onto school property (another felony), kidnapped and held hostage his classmates (ANOTHER felony), discharged a firearm on school property and destroyed school property (another felony and an arrestable misdemeanor).

Gee, all those laws, and not a single one of them worked... Hmmmm...

Meanwhile, the law-abiding teachers, staff, and parents of this high school are obeying the law, and rendered defenseless against deranged, law-breaking hoodlums like this kid.

When will our Government learn?..."
    Last edited by Flipper; 12-01-2010 at 09:56 AM.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

But think about the children! Oh wait, that's a Mayor Daley line.

I know, someone posted about this on FB, and I quickly pointed out that the kid was illegally in possesion of the handgun. If only criminals would follow the law.

McX
    lies by the left to polarize the populace. the government will protect them, by making the laws stricter. never mind the criminals who have never obeyed, nor been hampered with the laws we already have in place. hell will be full of leftists.

Will have 0 effect on CCW.
    Last edited by oak1971; 12-01-2010 at 10:13 AM.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Viper View Post
    +1. The kid was breaking existing laws. IMHO another reason to eliminate the GFSZ and allow the teachers to be armed.

LEO's must have been outside deciding if they should do something for 5 hours when it could have been over in 5 minutes.

As has been stated many times, when seconds count, police are only minutes away (and may take an hour or more to decide what to do).

See item #5:

http://inet4.swtjc.cc.tx.us/hr/VIOLS.HTM
    Last edited by Flipper; 12-01-2010 at 10:17 AM.
    When in danger you can dial 911 and hope for the police to arrive a few minutes later armed with guns.
    Why do police carry guns?

The Joyce Foundation funded firearm control empire:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lFundingR1.png

"Everything that we see is a shadow cast by that which we do not see." - Martin Luther King Jr.

McX
    doyle is headed out the door, with alot of his cronies anyway, no one will listen to him at this point, walker sure isnt. and the rest of the populace, and elected hopefully know better. key word being hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Flipper View Post
    As has been stated many times, when seconds count, police are only minutes away (and may take an hour or more to decide what to do).

See item #5:

http://inet4.swtjc.cc.tx.us/hr/VIOLS.HTM
    I agree with you 100 percent.

They used to recommend those procedures for airline flights prior to 9-11 as well.

At least the brave passengers on Flight 93 didn't go down as sheep. God bless those brave souls.

Perhaps they should at least remove the statement "Students trust that we will take care of them." I don't think I would trust them.
    Rick
    "Don't draw fire, it irritates the people around you."

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    lies by the left to polarize the populace. the government will protect them, by making the laws stricter. never mind the criminals who have never obeyed, nor been hampered with the laws we already have in place. hell will be full of leftists.

Ahh; and to think...X-mas wasn't coming early this year.

Thanks McX!!!

Alaf Sal Fena;
    Lurch
    Bale da Hay

"Have you Spanked a leftist today; it's the Right thing to do!!!"

Within the gates before a man shall go,
    (Fully warily let him watch,)
    Full long let him look about him;
    For little he knows where a foe may lurk,
    And sit in the seats within.

Havamal (Bellows translation)

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar
    MILWAUKEE, Wis. (WTAQ) - Governor Jim Doyle says
    Governor who?

www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman View Post
    Governor who?

lol
    I can't wait for that fool to stop taking up space in his office.
    Last edited by Passive101; 12-01-2010 at 01:22 PM.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Passive101 View Post
    lol
    I can't wait for that fool to stop taking up space in his office.
    I heard Walker called him the other day and told him to get his feet off his desk
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman View Post
    I heard Walker called him the other day and told him to get his feet off his desk
    Have to use Fabreeze on the chair to get the smell out. Or maybe just burn the chair and get a new one.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Regular Member oliverclotheshoff's Avatar
    gonna have to do more than burn the chair to get doyles stench out

Doyle is now an after thought, he has no power, republican conservatives control the senate, the assembly & the Governors mansion.....No fight is coming, ok. Calm down.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

The anti's don't want stricter gun laws. They want NO guns period. Too bad for them though, It seems we are making some major headway nationwide.
    Last edited by COMMANDER1911; 12-01-2010 at 11:22 PM.
    Proud GeorgiaCarry.org Member
    The only government control I need, is a good set of grips on my 1911.