Thread: Reston Surgery Center - 1830 Town Center Dr Reston, VA - New NO FIREARMS Sign

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA

Reston Surgery Center - 1830 Town Center Dr Reston, VA - New NO FIREARMS Sign

Went in for a check-up today with one of my docs and saw a new sign on the door. I asked about it and they were like.. "We KNEW YOU'D say something about it" when it went up... but we don't care if you still carry here. So I was like.. fine.. I will. I asked who the building owner was or management company and the "office people" have that.. so I will try and find out so I can write in. I imagine it was "directed" by the Reston Hospital.. but don't know for sure.. Anyone here know?

Ed
    Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

It appears to be just A surgery center on Reston hospital campus. I don't know if they have a direct relationship or just a leased property agreement. Did you ask the surgery center who put it up?

Sorry just found the main company. HCA Virginia.

http://www.hcavirginia.com/default.asp

They are probably the ones who came up with it as they manage both and numerous other facilities in VA.

Quote Originally Posted by Uber_Olafsun View Post
    It appears to be just A surgery center on Reston hospital campus. I don't know if they have a direct relationship or just a leased property agreement. Did you ask the surgery center who put it up?
    I was in the building but not at "THE SURGERY CENTER".. The folks I asked did not know who put it up.
    Carry On.

Ed

- - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

Postcard Sent!

Quote Originally Posted by Uber_Olafsun View Post
    Sorry just found the main company. HCA Virginia.

http://www.hcavirginia.com/default.asp

They are probably the ones who came up with it as they manage both and numerous other facilities in VA.
    Good find.. thanks..
    Carry On.

Ed

- - - -