Thread: Does it concern anyone the people that haven't been active?

Does it concern anyone the people that haven't been active?

Why do you suppose some people stop posting and coming to events after making such a effort to become involved? Something to consider? Maybe it's a not a issue? It's just something to consider?

Accomplished Advocate
    Well, this is a complex issue... I mean RKBA when I say this, RKBA = The Right to Keep and Bear Arms. It's not necessary to post, or come to events to further the cause. All you need to do is be nice, kind, polite and carry everywhere you go (that it is legal of course). Furthermore, if you are not carrying, or not carrying visibly you can choose to only shop at pro-firearm establishments. So you see, activity is more then the eye can sometimes see.

Quote Originally Posted by jonjon_jon View Post
    Why do you suppose some people stop posting and coming to events after making such a effort to become involved? Something to consider? Maybe it's a not a issue? It's just something to consider?
    I'm still here. I'm still active. As it gets colder I expect activity to slow down. Summer months are more active because there's more to do.

Quote Originally Posted by boyscout399 View Post
    I'm still here. I'm still active. As it gets colder I expect activity to slow down. Summer months are more active because there's more to do.
    i try to be as active as i can. boyscout is right, there is more things to do in the summer...

xd-over

Low turnout at city council meetings was a bit disheartening but an expected reality on some levels. Activity will pick back up over time, and Shane is right, the way to get the message across is to quietly and unassumingly go about your daily business and fight for gun rights in your own way, day to day. 2nd Amendment supporters obviously spoke strongly on election day.
    v/r
    Forrest Brown
    Webmaster, Maine Open Carry Association
    forrest@maineopencarry.org

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

It's a good day when........

It's a good day for OC and RKBA when those that chose to can walk down the street, go shopping, carry on their normal everyday activities w/o any major problems. The successes are not measured in the meet-ups, picnics or by the number of postings, but by the doing.

The elections had an impact as well as those coming up next fall will also.

As it gets warmer, there will be more and more opportunity to expose your rights to the bright sunshine of truth.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.